~Break~

Lapis's pov-

It has been about 6 weeks since the incident with jasper. My knuckles have scars from it. Me and Peridot had some bonding time together, and with pearl, garnet, and amethyst. To be honest, I think I have feelings for Peridot, but I don't know if or how I should tell her that i like her.

Currently , my peridot is chilling on the floor of the dorm, Peridot is working on her little robots, and I'm on my laptop watching YouTube videos. Me and Peridot have been using the nicknames "lappy" and "peri" from eachother alot. We only use our actual names in front of people or in public

"Hey, peri?" I said, looking up at her. "Yea, lappy?"  Peridot said. "Would you like to go to the beach with amethyst and the others?" Peridot was thinking about it for a momment, I let her take her time. Then, eventually, she spoke up.

"Yea, sure, why not? When will we be going?" Peridot said, shrugging.  "Well, since we have about a month till classes to begin, and these past weeks have been, kinda a lot, we all decided it would be a good idea to just take a break for a bit, and stay at the beach for atleast a week. And we also rented this cool beach house to stay in! We will be heading out tomorrow morning as well!" I said, smiling

"Oh nice! Well, im gonna pack my stuff for it then, and take a shower, " Peridot said.

Peridots pov-

I had started packing for the beach, I packed a two-piece, and a one-piece swimsuit. Clothes, hats, sunscreen, etc. When I was trying to look for a towel to bring and I was looking around under my bed (there's drawers under it), once I was moving stuff around, I found a box..

The box was holding all my razors that I had used to cut myself with. I started to stare at it for a moment and looked at lapis, who was still on her laptop. I then looked back at the box. Opened it, grabbed a razor, and quickly put it in my back pocket.

"Im- I'm gonna go take a shower really fast lapis.." I said."Are you okay, peri?-" Lapis said, concerned. "Y-yea, I'm fine.."

Lapis's pov-

Peridot had walked into the shower and closed the door, I heard her start the water.

I thought it was weird how she just seemed upset out of nowhere, but I hadn't thought about it too hard about it, I then just continued to watch YouTube videos.

-time skip-

Peridots Pov-

I had finished my shower and walked out of the bathroom dressed into a dark green zip-up jacket with a black shirt and black shorts.

"Okay, lapis, I'm ready for tomorrow!!" When I was in the shower, I had cleaned my mind up a bit about the fact that i had brought the razor and put it in my pocket.

But then it hit me. I remembered that when I was getting ready for the shower, I had taken the razor out the pocket of my shorts on the counter of the sink when I was taking my clothes off.

When I was just about to go back into the bathroom to grab it, I turned around and saw lapis going into the restroom before I knew it, lapis had already closed the door.

*FUCK!-* I thought in my mind, I told lapis I wouldn't cut myself anymore and if she sees the razor she wouldn't belie-

"peridot?.. what the fuck is this.." I heard lapis in the bathroom, and I froze. "W-whats what.."  I said while slowly turning around. Lapis had opened the door and grabbed my arm, while rolling up my sleeves. I'm assuming to check for any new scars.

I decided to act stupid, so lapis wouldn't suspect anything.  "W-whhhaaaat are you doing?.." Lapis stared at my arms for a second and looked back up, with her hand in her hair. "Um.. n-nothing i- sorry." Lapis turned around and went back to use the restroom. 

Fuck. I made lapis upset.. great. You just fuck everything up peridot.. *I rolled my sleeves back down and set the alarm for tomorrow, and set my phone on the charger then laid on my bed, and put the covers over me.

Lapis's pov-

I got into the shower after Peridot, and i stood in there half the time thinking about the fact that im basically paranoid about Peridot cutting herself. I had grabbed the razor myself and stared at it for a moment.

I slowly brought it close to my wrist and held it there, with a million thoughts going in my mind at that moment, then I just stopped thinking and threw the razor across the bathroom, then continued my shower afterwards.

Time skip, 42 minutes later -

Lapis's pov-

Turns out the shower i took had lasted longer than I intended it to be, I got to lost up in my thoughts.

When I walked out of the shower, I saw that Peridot had already passed out, so I just decided to head to bed as well.

I climbed up to my bunk and fell asleep myself.