The Rewrite of the Century

Hello, this is Meph7895, previously just Diesel Zinko, previously Diesel Frost, and previously, the proud writer of this fine fanfiction, which was a creation made when I was just learning how to write properly. Obviously, I've grown up past Wattpad, and grown past a majority of my old opinions.

Now that I am more knowledgeable, and generally more mature, a rewrite of this series will go underway, to change multiple story aspects, to improve on its emotional impacts, and to correct a multitude of problems, most notably being the terrible representation of a depressed character. There's going to be big changes, and it could be seen as its own new work, but, to those who valued this story, for so long; there is a new time to read it that will be expanded upon.

I will be posting on Ao3 more than Wattpad, because Ao3 is where I find the more mature and easier to digest stories. As a result, if you want to keep up with newer series with more updates, follow me there.
Thanks for all the memories here. I hope that when I do complete the rewrite, you are all pleased.
Check out my new fanfic series for Coroika titled Coroika: Behind The Scenes, an AO3 exclusive.

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Meph7895/works

https://www.wattpad.com/1443218285-question-do-you-want-to-live-they-were-roommates

^^ The Rewrite is Live on WattPad and Ao3. Get reading, we're setting it up WAY DIFFERENT!