𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Copyright © 2024 Moonshine

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of briefs quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Hello, dear reader!

You have no idea how thankful I am that you are reading this! This is a Warrior Cats fan fiction series, but I hope you can enjoy even if you don't know what Warrior Cats is.

And because this is a Warrior Cats fan fiction, there is gore, violence, and animal death. If you are sensitive to that, please click off of this story. (To clarify, if this book was a movie, it would be rated PG-13.) Thanks!

Now that you've read that, please enjoy this story! Please don't forget to vote on all of the parts in this story and comment your feedback! Thank you so much for supporting me in this project!

And one more thing: I want to give a HUGE shoutout to the amazing SarahMathews7 for creating the awesome banners for this fantastic fan fiction!

⚠️ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ⚠️

━ Detailed descriptions of gore & violence.
━ Animal death & harm.
━ Mentions of genocide.