A Special Meeting

Yusuke arrived as usual early Sunday morning to Kurama's apartment. He dressed in a tank and some sweat pants and made a small stew for breakfast.

Kurama woke about half an hour after Yusuke arrived. He shook his head "you ever going to allow me to do Sunday morning breakfast?"

Yusuke smirked "only if you get up before I get here!"

Kurama shook his head sitting at the counter "after yesterday I'm honestly surprised you're here early. I thought you'd sleep in a little."

Yusuke shrugged "nah. I can nap after I get here. We made Sunday OUR lazy day so I'm not going to be lazy at home." He put a lid on the stew to let it simmer "besides I relax better here anyway."

Kurama chuckled softly "well I'm certainly happy you find my little den comfortable."

Yusuke smiled looking back at Kurama "hey I said a long time ago this place was more like a second home so of course I'd be comfortable."

Kurama smiled leaning on his hand "considering how much time you spend here it's close to being your first home and your mothers place being a sleep spot."

Yusuke shrugged "can you really blame me for wanting to spend all my free time with my boyfriend?"

Kurama blushed and giggled softly "no I guess I can't blame you." Yusuke nodded as he turned to the stew to stir it. Kurama sighed "by the way...do you think we have to worry about Botan? She seemed really upset about you and Keiko."

Yusuke shook his head "I don't think so. Sure she'll probably go and talk to Keiko for a while but odds are afterwards she'll go to Shizuru. Give it a week maybe a month and Botan will find both of us and apologize for how she acted. She's more of a see it to believe it type...which is funny since she's usually invisible to most but who knows maybe that's why she thinks that way?" Yusuke shrugged "either way Shizuru will help sort her out."

"You know a lot about Botan huh?"

"She was my assistant for almost an entire year. I really do see her as a sister...usually an older sister but sometimes, like yesterday, she can act a bit childish." Yusuke dipped up some of the stew and poured it into bowls he had already filled with rice.

Kurama nodded "well if you're sure about that then I guess I won't worry either."

Yusuke sat next to Kurama with their bowls and spoons. He nodded "good!" He stirred his stew and rice together taking a big bite then hummed curiously "by the way..." He asked once he finished his bite "I didn't get to ask yesterday but what did Touya want to talk about with you?"

Kurama blew gently on his spoonful of food "I was going to ask you the same question about Jin." He chewed his food thoughtfully then shrugged "I guess it's ok to tell you..." He chuckled "Touya wanted advice on how to deal with being in love with a close friend. Also, how to avoid them without making it obvious."

Yusuke snickered coughing a bit as some rice went down his windpipe. He cleared his throat "Jin wanted advice too...only he wanted to know how I managed to attract someone my complete opposite."

Kurama shook his head "they'll figure it out eventually. Though we should let Genkai know about them. If they do get together it's going to be rough."

"Rough how?" Yusuke asked grabbing the tea and pouring them both a cup.

"Touya is Omega." Kurama took a small sip from his tea "Honestly Genkai should find a way to get him on suppressants as soon as possible."

Yusuke nodded "right right. I keep forgetting he's Omega...and you said that demon Omegas can usually keep their pheromones in check unless..."