Tired

As predicted Botan found Kurama and Yusuke almost three weeks after coming out to everyone to apologize. She admitted Keiko had become unhinged and was acting horrible even to her. Luckily Shizuru was there to help Botan feel better not only for acting like an ass but also for Keiko hurting her.

Yusuke was tired of Keiko not only trying to hurt him and Kurama but also hurting others. Thanks to Botan though he had found a way to hopefully get her to stop. Before Keiko found out Botan was siding with Kurama and Yusuke Keiko had informed Botan about her new work hours.

Yusuke chose a day it would be decent weather then made his way to Keiko's place. He waited outside in an alleyway and watched Keiko leave for work. He made sure she wasn't coming back then quickly slipped inside.

"We aren't open yet!" Keiko's father's voice came from behind the counter.

Yusuke chuckled "I know that's why I'm here!"

Mr. Yukimora turned with a smile "Yusuke! My God it's been ages! Been keeping busy?"

Yusuke sat down at the counter nodding "more or less."

"You know you just missed Keiko! If you want I can give you her hours I know she's been really busy recently she probably forgot to give them to you."

"No Mr. Yukimora I have her hours. I actually really need to talk to you and your wife."

Mr. Yukimora nodded "ok sure." He looked towards the kitchen "darling Yusuke's here! He needs to talk to us!"

Mrs. Yukimora came out with a smile "Yusuke it's so good to see you again."

Yusuke smiled "it's really good to see both of you too." He sighed "I really need your guys help."

Mr. Yukimora smirked leaning on the counter "got plans for a big weekend away or we talking, wedding plans?"

Yusuke looked at them surprised. He shook his head "wait, wait! You guys didn't know Keiko broke off our engagement?!"

Both of Keiko's parents looked confused. Mr. Yukimora straightened up "what are you talking about? Keiko's been doing nothing but talking about and planning a future with you. She told us you were working two jobs to save money that's why you haven't been coming around."

Yusuke shook his head "Keiko broke off our engagement a year ago. She didn't even tell me she was going to China for an internship. I didn't know anything until she got back!"

Mrs. Yukimora shook her head "no no...she told us you guys had a long talk about her internship. That you both agreed to silence while she was gone so that you both could concentrate on improving yourselves. She said you guys agreed to a large party with all your friends and family to celebrate you both moving up."

Yusuke sighed rubbing his eyes and shaking his head "absolutely not." He looked back at Keiko's parents "after she broke off our engagement I tried becoming better for her but nothing was enough. Then she told me to never contact her unless I grew up."

Keiko's parents looked at each other confused and worried. They turned back to Yusuke "tell us everything." Mr. Yukimora demanded crossing his arms.

Yusuke took out his phone and began telling them everything. He started with what Keiko was doing to him their entire relationship and continued with the break up and arguments. He showed them proof through texts between him and Keiko. On Keiko's request most of their arguments were over text instead of call. Now seeing how clueless her parents were Yusuke figured it was so they wouldn't hear them fight. Then he admitted due to the abuse he found comfort and fell in love with someone else.

Yusuke showed Keiko's parents a picture of Kurama "without him I would have pretty much faded into a deep depression." He showed the text he sent to Keiko "I told Keiko about it. Told her I would never be able to match her version of a perfect Alpha and that I was moving on."