Sticky in Japan

Sticky hadn't been seen in a long time. The reason why was because he was sent to a zoo in Japan. That was all before civilization collapsed. For that, he had to survive. He had no trouble either, due to his hardiness. However, that led him to near death by many predators, including escaped ones.

However, that was until he was saved by 4 new friends. All going by the names of Riley, Candy Chiu, Grenda Grendinator, and Emi. They are 4 different species working together. Riley is an orange tabby cat, who is sweet and was the one who found Sticky wounded. She's a good friend of him too. Candy and Grenda are a Japanese weasel and tanuki duo. Candy wears glasses, as Grenda talks in a masculine voice, which makes her insecure about herself. And lastly was Emi, who is a young Japanese girl who mostly wears a pair of jeans, a teal polo shirt, and a pair of red sneakers. She also has some of her hair dyed red. And she is said to be the great granddaughter of the late Asirpa. The latter died in 1989. Emi doesn't know too much about her late great grandmother, aside from the stories told by her parents. Of course, she doesn't believe most of them, including some that include a wolf name Retar.

In regards though, they are all good friends. Helping each other in different ways, that includes hunting and gathering. Sticky was the most skilled too. They currently live somewhere out of a deserted Japanese city. In which the city itself is their hunting ground.

What Sticky doesn't know though is that his friends missed him, just as much as he misses them too.