Tokyo Jungle

The very next morning, everyone woke up to start their trek into the inland areas of Japan. Lincoln, Hilda, and Penny went to hunt for some food. However, this was easier said than done as there were many animals to choose from. All being from dangerous megafauna herbivores to agile ones that might be too fast for the wolves to catch.

The trio split up to look for food. Hilda was then seen chasing a large group of Japanese squirrels in hopes of making food out of them. However, the squirrels were too fast as they climbed up a tree for safety. She then attempts to hunt a western gray kangaroo, but the larger marsupial was too fast for her as it easily out-hopped her.

Penny on the other hand, who was seen chasing down a yellow-footed rock-wallaby. The marsupial itself was close to being chomped by Penny. However, it didn't take long for it to jump over a fence. Penny chases after it, only to lose it as the wallaby managed to slip through a small crack where Penny couldn't get through. Penny was then trying to chase down a cape porcupine, but nearly got quilled.

Lincoln was having some luck chasing down a Himalayan tahr. Hilda and Penny then meet up with him to take it down. Once they did, it went down without a problem. The others would've already found something to eat as the wolves drag their breakfast back to camp.