City Hunt

Meanwhile in Japan, Emi was hunting with Sticky in a deserted city. They split up to hunt prey. The young huntress went around searching for any game to hunt. She would often hunt with a bow, crossbow, arrows, or gun. But mostly with a gun, which she was hunting with. Emi was seen hunting kangaroos. However, this proved futile as the large marsupials hopped away.

Emi however, wasn't giving up. So she finally found some wild boars. She shot down one of them, allowing the rest to flee. The huntress then grabs the carcass and hauls it off.

With Sticky however, he wasn't having that much luck. He was seen chasing a herd of Japanese forest tapirs throughout the city. However, the tapirs ran into a gap that he wouldn't be able to get in. He then found himself chasing a Japanese Psittacosaurus (Japanese parrotbill), the small ceratopsian however, was proven too fast as it escaped the American black bear through a small alleyway. Sticky then found himself climbing up a tree to chase after a troop of Japanese lemurs, but the primates leapt from the tree onto a large balcony of a deserted apartment building. The branch that reached there was too small to hold Sticky's weight. Lastly, he chases a small herd of Japanese serows. This time, he was successful in taking down one of them.

It may not have been easy, but Sticky soon did it as he then took the slain serow with him. So he could meet up with Emi to go back to their home where the 3 others are.