Reunion

The next morning elsewhere, Candy and Grenda were seen humming as they were looking for mice to eat. Grenda however, walks off on her own, leaving Candy alone to eat and find. The tanuki on the other hand, was seen looking around for field mice. She soon found some up ahead as they were seen eating flowers. Grenda then heard a rustle.

Grenda: *turns around* Candy?

There was nothing as she went back to hunting those mice. But there it was again as she honed in on the rodents. Grenda was patient as she waited for the right moment to kill one of them. However, it became foiled when the mice themselves sensed a bigger threat on the horizon.

With shocked eyes, she found herself staring at a large wolf hiding in the tall grass. Grenda makes a run for it. Candy was seen looking for Grenda, but what she didn't know was that Grenda was being chased by the wolf. Grenda tries everything she can to lose the wolf, but the wolf comes up. Candy came to see what was going on, but Grenda got stuck in a tree root.

Candy: Grenda? What the fuck is going on?

Grenda: She's gonna fucking eat me!

The weasel looked over to see the wolf running towards them. Candy reacted fast to try to pull her out.

Candy: *struggles* Geez! Why the fuck do I always have to fucking save your... *screams*

Sticky soon came in the nick of time to fend off the attacker. Grenda and Candy felt relief. However, when the wolf pins him down, they'd locked eyes with each other.

Sticky: Penny?

???: Who are you?

Sticky: It's me, Sticky Webb.

Penny gasps in shock as she then hugs him. The others who were with her were shocked to see this. A reunion occurred, leaving Candy and Grenda confused. Sticky then introduces them to his old friends and vice versa.

It nice that a reunion as occurred, so Sticky takes them to the tree house where he and the friends he made reside in.