After breakfast, everyone soon set out and traveled through this Urban Jungle. Penny went on a little solo search through an alleyway. It was dangerous, but Penny is tough. She then sniffs around to find a clue, but that was when she ran into trouble. She turns around to see a trio of grey wolves, a Japanese black bear duo, a group of 5 Ussuri brown bears, an oriental stork, and a Sumatran tiger came in from all sides. The grey wolves mentioned before weren't the native extinct ones, but ones that escaped from zoos and safari parks. Penny gulps as she gets checked out.

Oriental stork: Well it seems like we got a little damsel in distress.

Wolves: We can definitely use for fresh meat for our pack.

Penny: Ya don't wanna mess with me. I am as tough as you think.

Tiger: You being tough? You be lucky if I let you leave with your life.

Voice: *in the background* Hey! Who in the fuck is making all that damn noise in my fucking alley?!

Everyone turn to see a shadow on the wall. It seems like a small reptile as the animals get ready.

Voice: And you don't fucking want me to come around this fucking corner. Shit's gonna get cracking! You wanna dance motherfuckers?! Hmm? Let's fucking do this. S'up bitches?!

The shadow disappeared, only for it to turn out to be a Simosuchus. It was wearing a yellow cape, with a cent symbol on it. The little reptile ran on all fours, but then switched to 2 legs. Penny was confused at this as the other animals thought they could take this one on. However, that was until the Simosuchus himself started to believe crazily. Making him a rather convincing actor. The animals themselves left, not wanting to mess with it. Penny turns to the one that saved her life.

???: What's a wolf like you doing here alone?

Penny: Well I was doing a solo search on a lost friend of mine. I am Penny.

???: Well I am Fifteen Cent. I am a Simosuchus. I maybe a small guy, but everyone has no idea what I am fucking capable.

Penny: Well okay. You live around here?

Fifteen: Pretty much.

Penny soon walks off to greet the others, with Fifteen Cent following suit.