18- SIR

Aru's Pov:

"Then be a good girl and do what as I say! And remember you can only call me 'SIR' outside my family's presence and inside these 4 walls. Now quickly undress yourself so that it'll be easier for me to fuck you hard instead of wasting my time to undress you. I'll show you who can do it better. Your fuckboy's or your fake husband" I frowned and gulped hard at him in disbelief while sweat beads were drooping from my forehead to neck. Is he out of his freaking mind?

"WHAT? ARE YOU DRUNK?"

"Sir!" He emphasised the word sir for me to repeat it. What the hell is happening in this entire world

"S..i..r I won't.. do it"

"Well then you're welcome to watch your parents cry on roads" his voice stern laced with a smirk. How evil! There's no way I'm going to sleep with him even though we are officially married. I dreamed of loosing my virginity in the most gentle way possible only to the person I actually truly deeply purely love. But him?! NEVER. HOW DID I ACTUALLY NEVER THINK ABOUT THIS. THERES NO WAY THAT I WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE MY BODY AWAY LIKE THAT TO A MONSTER LIKE HIM!

As he advanced towards me, I swallowed hard, feeling a surge of nervousness. Will he rape me? As he got closer to me, I got up to go to a different side but before I could react, he seized my hand and effortlessly tossed me onto the bed. I attempted to rise, but he firmly pressed his shoe , the shoe which was bigger than my head, against the mattress beside my head, halting my movements. My heart raced, causing my chest to rise and fall with each breath. His gaze fell on my rising breasts but then our eyes locked briefly, but I quickly averted my gaze, trying to escape his intense scrutiny. I tried to get up from his hold once more.. yet, he cornered me with his hand, closing the gap between us until there were mere inches separating our faces.

"What are you doin-"

"Sshh" he hushed, silencing me with a gentle press of his finger against my lips. Beads of sweat formed on my body, trailing down my forehead in anticipation. Why do I have to be so weak..

He inches closer, only to abruptly retreat, leaving me puzzled by his erratic behavior. My frown deepens as I try to decipher his intentions. To my surprise, he was just pulling a stunt to grab the glass of milk conveniently placed near my head. What an idiot.

However, he gently brought the glass to my lips, and I furrowed my brow in uncertainty. Was there poison in this drink? No, he wouldn't dare, knowing papa would exact swift retribution, or worse, I'd haunt him in his dreams for eternity.

"You can haunt me later, but drink this first" he quipped, seemingly tuned into my thoughts. Was he some kind of mind-reading demon now? Despite my skepticism, he insisted I drink it, and although I typically disliked milk, I was desperate for something to fill my empty and sad stomach so I had it in a minute

He suddenly snatches the empty glass and smashes it onto the floor. I cover my ears in shock. Is he out of his mind?

"Now clean up like a good little girl!" he sneers, settling onto the sofa next to the shattered pieces, then resumes working on his laptop as if nothing had happened.

What a beautiful wedding night.. more like a night..mare.

"Oh and you must be so sad. I wouldn't fuck you even in my dreams. Remember you are nothing to me nor to this family. You're only here to suffer. And once I've completely destroyed you in and out, you're finally free to go wherever you want. I'll make your life so miserable that you wish to die than to be free from me. And remember fake wifey, I wouldn't even think of fucking a slu-" tears slip down my eyes hearing his words. It's not like I expected something nice to hear from him but even though I knew that this is not a real marriage, somewhere in my heart it still hurt me I have no idea why. Why does it have to be like this? My dreams, everything went in vain. Now all I'm left with is to accept this reality and nothing else. I've to stay with a monster like him as long as he wants me too and I literally can't do anything about it.