give me your filth

Pete was dirty. Really really dirty. This wasn't the normal sort of dirt of living in a small space with a tiny tour bus shower and lots of other people. Pete was covered head to toe in thick, wet, dirty mud.

The day was hot and he had been hanging out with some of the guys from other bands on the tour. Being bored on tour waiting for sound check and show time lead to some people doing creative things to keep themselves entertained. He had gotten into a mud fight with some of his tour mates and it had gotten way out of hand leaving every inch of clothing and visible skin caked in dirt.

Frank opened the door of the My Chem bus, took one look at Pete standing there covered in dirt and started laughing. He shook his head "il get Mikey. Stay there" He disappeared into the bus and returned a moment later, pulling Mikey behind him. Frank descended the steps of the bus and headed into the parking lot. He called back over his shoulder "don't wreck the bus".

Mikey looked Pete up and down and considered the sight that was in front of him. His brows knitted into a frown but his lips were hiding a hint of a smirk. "Pete, what the fuck". Pete looked mildly sheepish but was hiding his own smirk. "Can I come in? If I do any more damage to our bus Patrick will go apeshit. I just need a shower" Mikey looked like he was going to say no. "I'm your boyfriend, you have to help me. Please?" Mikey looked cautious so he turned his puppy dog eyes up to eleven until he got a yes. "Seriously, if you get mud anywhere, you're going to be in trouble". He gave Pete a warning look. Pete nodded and followed him into the bus.

To get the the tiny bathroom of the tour bus, they had to walk through a narrow corridor between bunks. Pete was trying his best to keep his promise and not dirty up the My Chem bus with his filth but he briefly lost his balance tripping over something on the floor. That wouldn't normally be of any importance, he tripped all the time, but as he regained his balance he leaned on one wall of the corridor leaving a huge muddy smudge along it. "Shit" he mumbled. Mikey turned around to him, saw the mark on the wall and Pete noticed his eyes darken.

"Pete! I told you to be careful" Mikey warned. He looked pissed.

"Sorry Mikey, Il clean it up" he meant it.

"I told you if you got mud anywhere you'd be in trouble" he pointed a finger towards the shower. "Get in" his voice was more forceful than Pete had expected for some mud on the wall of an already-not-so-clean tour bus.

Pete made his way to the shower now being extra careful not to touch anything else in case he pissed off Mikey more and got kicked out without having gotten cleaned up. Patrick's wrath was worse than Mikey's. He stepped into the shower fully clothed, removed his sneakers and dropped them on the bathroom floor. He made to pull his tshirt off. He was expecting Mikey to close the shower door and leave him to it but before he could peel the shirt off his belly, Mikey stopped him.

"I told you that you were in trouble, Wentz. So now you have to do what I say. Get it?" There was a fierceness in Mikey's eyes that Pete had rarely seen. And he had used Pete's last name so he must really be mad. Mikey was definitely pissed but there seemed to be a hint in his face that he was enjoying himself. Pete stood motionless as Mikey stood close to him pushing his face in Pete's. Pete searched his face to see of he was kidding but he was met with Mikey's stern glare.

Pete decided to test Mikey. Because he tested everything, pushed everything. He had to. "What happens if I don't? What happens if I get more mud on things? Or if I don't do what you say?" If he had wanted to really test things he would have smeared a muddy finger on Mikey's shirt but he thought that might be pushing it just a bit too far even for him. Mikey was mad. "I told you. You get in trouble" Mikey repeated. His voice was steady, his eyes were smouldering. Pete decided that he liked authoritative Mikey but that he shouldn't push it any further. "Ok" he agreed.