~ 07 ~

It's been almost 3 days since Taehyung and jungkook met each other and today is Monday, which means they gotta get up and work their ass studying, but honestly jungkook don't like studying but he has to work his ass off just at it so one day he could get a good job and escape his shitty situation he is in right now.

It's 2.06am. Again jungkook woke up because of nightmares, he just wish they were all just gone. Yes, now he couldn't fall sleep again so he went to the kitchen to eat something. Of course Jungkook only wore a grey sweatpant as he really loves the temperature of his room when it's around 2 - 5 am, the room feels pretty cold and he loves it.

Jungkook is sitting in the counter of the kitchen wondering something, drinking a coffee which he just made.

Taking a sip, zoned off jungkook wanted to just some how end this shitty nightmares which is not letting him sleep.

Jungkook finished his coffee and cleaned his cup and kept it in the place where it should be.

He stood in the middle of the living room dint know what to do but then decided to take a shower.

He came out rubbing his wet long hair, only wearing a black boxer, but then Taehyung opened the door rubbing his eyes still feeling sleepy not noticing Jungkook standing in there dint know how to react but Taehyung just went to the kitchen, drank some water and went back to his room completely not noticing that someone was standing there. Taehyung went in his room closing the door. Jungkook felt relaxed because Taehyung did not notice him standing half naked. He let out a sigh still standing.

But suddenly the door opened, Taehyung witnessed jungkook standing only with boxers "Oh shit-" Taehyung quickly closed the door.

Now jungkook felt embarrassed because Taehyung saw him only with boxers.

Taehyung, after he closed the door he went to his bed and started punching his pillow on why he opened the door while jungkook was only with boxers. But Taehyung was so shy at seeing jungkook's well built muscles.

Now Taehyung couldn't sleep because the only thing running in his head is jungkook's built abs, sighing deeply he looked for his phone to check the time.
It's 3.22am, well yeah it's now already time and Taehyung went to get ready for college.

It's obvious cus Taehyung spends most time in shower, if you ask why? He just love the warmth of the shower. He would just stand in there enjoying the warmth meanwhile forgetting he will get late. Of course he took 15 minutes to take a shower but he only took few minutes when he first came to jungkook's house cus he turn on the cold water so that he would come out of the shower quick.

He came out of the shower and wore a pink shirt and a white pant. After few minutes he came out of the bathroom seeing jungkook who was cooking something.

"What are you cooking today?" Taehyung asked walking near jungkook. "Your favourite" jungkook replied hinting Taehyung. "Ramen?" Taehyung asked in joy. "Yup!" Jungkook replied popping the p. "Thank you!" Taehyung said in joy

***

"Well would you like me to drop you at college?" Jungkook asked Taehyung while getting ready. "No problem I'll walk to college" Taehyung replied. "Well, which college are you studying?" Jungkook asked. "Don't ask me these questions, I don't even remember the name of it" Taehyung said giggling. Jungkook chuckled at it and asked one more time to Taehyung that he would drop him but Taehyung refused. Jungkook let him and set off to go to college by his car.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!!" It's his best friend Jimin running towards jungkook for help. "Hey what?" Jungkook asked chuckling "yoongi couldn't stop kissing me" jimin said hiding behind Jungkook pouting. Jungkook is laughing at the reason why jimin is hiding behind him. "I mean, you're lucky to get even more kisses right?" Jungkook asked to jimin, looking at yoongi who is searching for his boyfriend. "I said I have to go to class, I'm running late! But my man just keeps pining me to the wall and if I go late I swear to god that shitty teacher is gonna be mad at me and give me punishments" jimin said still hiding behind. "Well, not more punishments that your boyfriend gives" Jungkook smirked making Jimin blush "Oh shut up! I'm going to class, tell him that I'll meet him at lunch" jimin said madly blushing and going to his class. Jungkook chuckled at jimin and thought yoongi is so lucky to get a boyfriend like jimin.

Jungkook is now in class, seems that the new boy is late to college but well someone entered in the classroom in rush, jungkook's eyes quickly were focused on the boy in the pink shirt. Wait- he thought.

"Kim Taehyung?!"