First day

Noah's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BE- The alarm stops. Noah moves around in bed before falling off and landing onto the cold floor. He groans as he stands up.

"What time is it?" he asks himself as he looks at the clock. It showed 11:57.
"I'M LATE!" he screams, throwing his blanket back onto his bed.

Noah runs to the bathroom and turns on the shower, turning the heat on. He quickly showers, brushes his teeth and put on his uniform before dashing out the door.

As he turns to the street with his shop, he pants, before running inside and quickly putting on his apron.
"Stayed up watching movies again?" asks Ryan, his coworker.
"I'm too predictable, aren't I?" asks Noah as he signs in. Ryan laughs as he nods.

"I didn't even have time to get my usual coffee." Noah says as he straightens his apron.
"Well then you get a coffee and I'll watch your shift. I know how cranky you get without coffee." Ryan says as he sits next to Noah.
"You mean it?" Noah says, smiling.
"Yeah. It'll only take a few minutes anyway. Go ahead." says Ryan. Noah smiles before leaving the shop and walking next door.

Jake's POV:

"Okay Jake. Today is your first day at the job. Are you ready?" asks Jake's boss. He nods, smiling.  Jake walks out towards the counter and smiles as he sees his first customer approaching.

"Hi. Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get for yo-" he freezes as he sees the customer.

He was beautiful.

"Hello? Are you alright?" asks the customer.
"Um. Yeah. Sorry. What can I get?" Jake asks as he snaps back to reality.
"I'll get a small coffee please."

"Great. And what's the name for it?"

"Noah. Noah Mercer."

As Jake starts to make the coffee, he notices the apron Noah was wearing. It read 'Julie's flowers'. Jake had read that somewhere, but he couldn't remember where.

He finnishes making the coffee and hands it to Noah, blushing. Their hands lightly touch as Noah gets handed the coffee. "Thank you." Noah says before walking off. Jake smiles as he watches Noah walk off.

"Got a crush?" asks one of Jake's coworkers. "What? Um. No... maybe." he says, blushing. His coworker laughs. "I'm Hannah." she says as she shakes Jake's hand. "Jake. Today's actually my first day here." he says as he shakes her hand back. "I can tell. Better head back to the register. Too many customers." she says before walking off.

Noah POV:

"Got the Coffee." he says as he sits next to Ryan. "Good. Can you help me over here? What goes well with pink and red?" Ryan asks as he scavengers for flowers. Noah walks over and hands Ryan a few white flowers. "How are you so perfect at colour schemes?" asks Ryan, smiling. "I don't know. I'm gifted." Noah says as he finishes his coffee. He throws away the cup and smiles.