Flower Delivery

Noah's POV:

The past few days have been great. Jake and Noah are great friends now and they always hang out at break. Today, Noah has a flower delivery and he's in charge of unloading the boxes. The worst job you could get.

As he waited for the delivery truck to arrive, Jake steps out of the Starbucks and walks over to Noah.

"Hey Noah. What are you waiting here for?" Jake asks.
"Hey Jake. We're getting new flowers deliverd and I'm waiting for the truck. I need to unload them." Noah says, sighing.
"Hey. How about I help you. I'm on break so I'm free." Jake suggests, smiling.

"Really? You would do that?"

"Of course I would."

"Thanks." Noah says as he hugs Jake. They both blush and Noah quickly lets go. Eventually, the truck arrives and they open the door. Boxes of flowers sit together and they both sigh loudly.

The pair start to unload the boxes together and talk to each other while they work. Suddenly, Noah trips and falls, dropping the box of flowers that sat in his arms.

"Are you okay?" Jake asks as he drops his box and runs over. "Yeah. I'm fine." Noah says as he stands up with the help of Jake.

They look into each other's eyes and smile as they both blush. They immediately realise something at the same time. They have a crush on each other. Knowing this and not wanting to wait, Noah leans in and kisses Jake on the lips as the both close eyes. Jake was suddenly surprised, but leans in and kisses him back.

They eventually pull away and blush, avoiding eye contact.

"I... I think I love you." says Noah, smiling.

"I... I love you too." says Jake, smiling back. They blush before leaning in again and kissing once more. Eventually, they quickly stop as they hear someone come outside. It was Hannah and they had stopped a bit too late. She had saw them. She smiles as the two both blush and walks back inside.

"I called it." She says, smirking as Jake's mouth hangs open in awe. They both giggle before staring at each other and smiling.

"Um. Can I get your... number?" Mumbles Jake. Noah smiles as he realises what Jake said. He takes out his phone and Jake immediately copies him.

They exchange numbers and blush. Noah had saved Jake as 'Jake❤️', and Jake had saved Noah as 'N🥰ah'.

They both smile and kiss once more, before unloading the rest of the flowers.