First Date

A few days had passed since their first kiss and now they were closer than ever. They weren't dating though. Not yet.

One cold and rainy day, they meet under the roof of Jake's Starbucks. Noah rests his head on Jake's shoulder and they both smile, sitting close.

"Hey. Are you busy tonight?" asks Jake, getting nervous.
"Yeah. I'm free. What's up?"
"Um. I was wondering if..... you wanted to go on a date with me... tonight?" Jake asks, blushing and smiling.
Noah smiles and kisses Jake's cheek.

"I would love to." he says, smiling.

At nine in the afternoon, Jack picks up Noah and they drive to a restaurant together. They sit at a table together and hold hands, smiling.
"I love you." Noah says, smiling.

"I love you too. I actually brought you here to ask you something. Do you... want to be my boyfriend?" Jake asks, hoping for an answer soon.

Noah freezes before smiling and standing up. He walks over to Jack and helps him stand up before kissing his lips passionately.

They close their eyes and lean more into the kiss. They finally pull away and smile.

"I would absolutely love to date you! I love you so much!" Noah says, smiling as a few clap for them.

"Um. Can I ask for a favour? Can you come to my family dinner tomorrow? Please?" Jake begs.

Noah giggle before kissing Jack's cheek.
"I would love to come. It's a great opportunity to meet your family." They both kiss again and sit down.
"It's just me, my mum and my dad. I have a brother but he's not here right now. He's a police officer so he's probably arresting somebody or something." Jake says, smiling.

"That's cool. Should I wear a suit? Should I bring flowers? Chocolates? Are your parents allergic to anything? Do they like chocolate cake, because I can make chocolate." Noah asks, panicking.

"Don't sweat it. It's fine. You don't have to bring anything and you can wear a t-shirt and pants. It's fine." Jake says, smiling.

They both smile and kiss.