Chapter 16

The other team wasn't bad either. First of all, Ryu Chungwoo was a good match for the song, and objectively speaking, their stage was better than average compared to the stages of the other teams.

However, in the audience's head, the target of comparison with that team will not be another team.

But it was VTIC.

This is the problem with covering the latest hit song by the most popular same gender idols. The fact that the original stage is imprinted on many brains as it is currently in progress.

Even if there is someone better than VTIC, it will not be easily recognized. It was because VTIC fans were all over the Internet.

It is somewhat buried in opinions such as 'It can't be compared to VTIC'.

Of course, aside from all of this— our side did better.

Whether or not the team members knew this, their faces were bright when they went back to the stage to greet them before the vote.

The MC introduced the teams in the order of their performance.

"Ah, our 'Oktober 31' team! It was a thrilling and fun performance like Halloween! That's what the team name means, right?"

"Yes! It means Halloween's cuties! And there is another meaning."

"What is it?"

"Like 31 flavors of ice cream, it means that each of our team members has a variety of charm!"

Big Sejin looked back at the team members with a flower cup pose. Other team members quickly made poses for the introduction.

I— moderately put my finger on the cheek.

In reality, there is no such thing as a person my age doing this except when they're drunk and try to make fun of someone disgustingly, but is there a place for a face in a survival show?

"Whaaaa!"

"Cute!!!"

Fortunately, there was no solemn response. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I was able to raise Park Moondae's appearance stats.

Because B- was barely a 'warmth' and a 'beautiful' level of appearance.

And the opposing team's introduction continued.

"Hello! I'm—"

It wasn't to the point of being embarrassing, but I could tell that the other team was nervous because the cheers were different.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ryu Chungwoo!"

"Kyaaaa!"

The only thing to believe is that there was a loud shout for Ryu Chungwoo, but it will not be enough for the team to win.

The only thing to believe is that the cheers toward Ryu Chungwoo were loud, but unfortunately, that wouldn't be enough for the team to win.

"Shareholders, please express what's on your mind! First of all, please vote for the team you think did better! 'October 31' is number one! 'Mountain Hero' team is number two!"

He showed the team's number with his fingers.

As soon as the audience pressed the button on the remote control, the voting ended, and they announced a new voting method.

"All right, now you just have to pick one participant from each team who you liked the most!"

The MC emphasized this once more.