Chapter 20

Each of the two gold balls obtained through the treasure hunt contained a note.

[Guitar.]

[Flower Crown.]

"...Ah."

There's no answer.

Guitar? I can't play it.

Flower crown? Maybe the content can be mixed with the appearance stat A grade.

No, even if I put all my points on my appearance, the flower crown wasn't a good option.

Because it is an item with which I am unfamiliar with.

Both items are objectively high in grade, but to me, they are landmines.

'I'm going crazy.'

I should exchange it with a note that Keun Sejin or Gold 1 didn't pick it. If not, probably with other participants.

The moment I was about to turn around, the participants poured into the meeting place.

– There are 20 seconds left~~

"Whoaaa!"

"Hey, wait! Wait!"

When they heard the announcement, it looked like they ran quickly to the meeting place so they wouldn't lose the ball.

Is it possible to break through that gap and make a trade request?

When I had an uneasy feeling, a familiar face caught my eye.

It was Seon Ahyun, whose face was pale.

He had a bronze ball in his hand.

I have to say that saving even a bronze ball is impressive with that personality.

But judging by the look on his face, he didn't seem to have been able to get it.

At that moment, I saw the note inside the bronze ball that had already been opened.

[Frozen food]

It's a jackpot.

I quickly got through the crowd and approached Seon Ahyun.

– 5 seconds left!

Seon Ahyun had a perplexed look.

– 5!

"H, hey—"

"Do you know how to play the guitar?"

– 4!

"That, yeah, I, I can play—"

"Do you like flowers?"

– 3!

"Y, yes."

"Then, do you want to exchange it with me?"

– 2!

"H, huh?"

I'll take it as a positive answer.

– 1!

I handed over two gold balls in my hand and took the bronze ball.

– Ding! The treasure hunt is over!

Seon Ahyun had a bewildered expression on his face.

As cheers and sighs echoed around me, I joyfully looked down at the bronze ball in my hand.

It was a great trade.

I traded one bronze ball for two gold balls. There's no way I'll get criticized for that, right?