Chapter 30

The woman who came to the audience at the request of her friend managed to sit in the middle seat with a good view.

'I feel a little awkward.'

When the woman who had never seen such a spectacle alone felt embarrassed, the person sitting next to her spoke up.

"Who are you here to see?"

"What? Uh... Park Moondae?"

"Ah... yes."

The person next to her, who was holding the slogan <Kim Raebin Debut> in one hand, looked up and down at her, and then quickly turned her head away while looking at her smartphone.

She felt strangely bad.

Feeling like coming here was a waste of time and emotions, the woman began to watch the first stage in a sullen mood.

"The first stage is... It's <Fingerprint> from 'Rolling Couple'!"

Along with the MC's loud introduction, the stage of 'Rolling Couple', a mixed-gender idol group who failed after two activities, was briefly shown on screen.

It was shown under the pretext of 'consideration for the audience who wasn't familiar with the song because it was a hidden masterpiece' and 'respect for the original singer.'

However, in fact, it was intended to contrast the old idol's tacky stage with the current participants' stage.

"And the participants who reinterpreted this stage... They are Ha Iljun, Ji Taewoo, Lee Sejin, Seon Ahyeon, Choi Nahoon, Seok Heekang, and Choi Wongil~ Team 'Gigantic'! Please come in!"

The stage screen showing the original song suddenly turned off, and the profile photos of the participants filled the screen one by one according to the MC's call.

Then the screen gradually turned off, and the stage was illuminated.

– Feel it when you put your hands together∼

Keun Sejin's smiling face filled the screen.

Tta-tta-tta-

And with the fast beat of the electro-house accompaniment, a splendid group dance unfolded on the stage.

'Wow...'

Unlike seeing it on the screen, it felt more powerful in the field because the sense of space in the choreography was alive.

It even felt a little shocking for the woman who was directly watching an idol performance for the first time.

'Should I have gone to a dance singer concert instead of a ballad singer?'

She unintentionally regretted it and enjoyed watching the stage in front of her, immersing herself in it.

"Thank you!"

So by the time she applauded the participants who left after the stage was over, she was completely excited.

'This is actually kind of fun?'

It was boring to wait for the preparation in the middle of the stage, but watching the stage while the broadcasting equipment was running tasted different.

It was regrettable that the team's skills fluctuated depending on the participants.

'This team is a bit... Yeah.'

The second team was disappointing, and the third and fourth teams were quite fun.

Since the woman had never done the so-called 'fangirling', she forgot about it and only a lumpy feeling remained rather than a detailed appreciation of each stage.