Chapter 92

"..."

I made eye contact with the opponent. And murmured in a small voice.

"...I think I'll remember this every time I record."

"Haha!"

Cheongryeo waved his hand.

"You don't have to worry. Actually, I just made it up. I modified the story of the ghost in the recording studio."

"...Um, I see."

"But you know that the story of the ghost in the recording studio is real, right?"

"...!"

Cheongryeo laughed a few times and started making up nonsense, then after saying that he would go wash up, he disappeared.

"...Sigh."

It was over.

I tried my best not to look overwhelmed.

'That guy definitely knows.'

A bastard who knew about this damn status window or regression had looked through me using the ghost story as a smoke screen.

'How do you know?'

I wasn't sure. It meant he didn't check my status directly... In that case, does it mean he deduced it based on the circumstances while knowing the background knowledge?

...No, this was also uncertain.

'There are too many uncertainties.'

Pretending to tidy up my hair, I wiped the cold sweat from my forehead. And decided on the next move.

Soon, Cheongryeo returned.

"I'm glad I brought a rechargeable electric kettle. Mix well with cold water."

"Ah, thank you very much."

I received the cylindrical device from Cheongryeo.

It was an electric kettle, not a thermos.

'No wonder the Americano was boiling.'

Admiring the production crew who made sure only cold water come out and took care of it down to unnecessary details, I quietly did my part

'Status window.'

First of all, I checked the status window.

Judging from the trend so far, there was usually a hint of the person's personality in their characteristics and status abnormalities.

'There's no harm in checking it.'

But the moment it popped up.

An unexpected hint appeared.

[Name: Cheongryeo (Shin Jaehyun)]

This person is currently unidentifiable.

※Required condition: Check the second 'truth'

"...!"

I immediately my head turned to the bathroom.

It was to hide my agitation.

Then I slowly moved to the bathroom and closed the door.

"..."

There were no cameras in the bathroom.

"Sigh..."

But the microphone was still on. I checked the status window again, keeping my mouth shut to avoid talking nonsense.