Something new

"God those Weaselbee twins get on my last nerve! Since our first year they have always been playing tricks or pranks. Especially on slytherins."

"They sound awful y/n"

"All of their family has something wrong with them I swear! Percy has a stick up his ass all the time and the other two older ones don't even recognize slytherin students!"

"How dare they! We are pure bloods just as them! Father should!"

"Father will do nothing you sound like a brat always using him for protection draco.."

"God you are no fun.. at least I get the Harry Potter in my class."

"Oh wow and he will probably be a gryffindor like his father and mother"

My brother and I sigh and look out the train window. I can't believe I'm related to such a spoiled brat. But oh well I just hope he doesn't try to use our father as a scare tact at hogwarts. Once we get to hogwarts everyone piles off and says goodbye to the younger students as they go off to meet mcgonagall. A familiar but not welcomed pair of laughter comes up behind me.

"Hey there y/n Malfoy~"

"Isn't your brother joining with our brother this year?"

"Hear he's more feisty than you which is hard to imagine."

I walk faster and finally get away from those pricks. God why where they this way. During the sorting ceremony I could feel someone watching me. I look to the table across the room and see the twins looking at me and whispering to themselves. I roll my eyes and pay attention as my brother goes up. No one knew but Lucius and mother that I wasn't truly theirs. Draco didn't even know. All I knew was my father was in prison and would be there for about ten years. My brother got slytherin and bounced over to beside me. I look behind him and see two fat kids. God he's got a posse. The room grew quite as the Harry Potter got sorted. He got gryffindor. My brother huffed and I hit him in his ribs as a way to say I told you so. After dinner I showed draco the common room and his room. I told him about the parties we would have and how to not drink too much fireball. After I showed him practically everything I went up to my dorm. At least I got a dorm with my friend Kate. Oh and some chick named Pansy. She seems annoying.

"So how was showing around the brother?"

"Exhausting.. new girl?"

"My name is Pansy! Omg! Are you a Malfoy?! I envy yalls hair- well Draco's.. but uh- are you actually one?"

"Yes?.."

"Omg! You even have the same stoic attitude as Lucius!"

"You do not have the right to call my father by his first name now get out of here my family is a pure blood family and we do not take to those who brown nose"

The girl left sobbing and I chuckled as I laid on my bed.

"Kinda harsh huh y/n?"

"So what?.. she will probably be Draco's problem not mine"