SLEEPOVERRR🙈

Yippie first chapter 😋

Lizzie's pov

I had invited most of my 'girlfriends' over. Jimmy had invited some of his friends over as well so it was going to be a crowded house, not as crowded you think though because our family is on the wealthier side so we had a nicer house. Also partially because me and Jim always have sleepovers with our friends when we could.

Some of my friends had started to show up, alongside jimmy's friends. First to arrive was Joel and Gem, they both hangout sometimes because they are basically neighbour's. I brought them in and shouted for Jimmy "JIMMY GET YOUR BUM DOWN HERE, JOELS HERE!!!" Jimmy came sprinting down the stairs and probably skipped a good 5 stairs doing so. I took Gem to the basement were me and the girls would be hanging out, the boys were staying up in our living room loft that we had upstairs (idk even if thats possible just go with the flow tbh) you could hear Jimmy and Joel yapping from the main floor, gosh those to were loveable idiots. I told gem to put her stuff on the little mattress like things I had set up for all the girls, I had told her just to pick a random one. We headed up stairs and stopped at the front door realizing that Shelby and Katherine where getting out of Katherines car so we stopped and waited for them at the door, "Hi you two!!" Gem said as they walked in, "Hey Gem! Hey Lizzie!" Katherine said as Shelby waved at us.

Time skip because I say so, after everyone arrived

Jimmy's pov

"Uh babe(/j you'll see jimmy and Joel call each other babe in this story a lot so dont be shocked :) ) who's the dude who looks like kakashi...?" Joel whispered in my ear as our 'mattresses' were next to each other's. "Thats Bdubs friend, apparently he's going to be in our school Monday" I shrugged as I whispered back.

Bdubs pov
(I really need to stop changing the pov..\o/)

I was so busy talking to impulse I actually kind of got scared when Tango, Jimmy and Scott were behind me, I assumed Scott came because he didn't want to leave Jimmy alone with Tango. "So Bdubs do you mind telling us who your friend is?" Tango said while Jimmy stood next to him nodding. I kind of forgot Etho was here... oh my gosh I really need to pay attention more he's just- wait he's not sitting alone...? Oh thank X, wait Joel? Thats odd Joel normally doesn't like new people..? Huh. I only realized I was staring when impulse tapped me- whoops. "Huh oh sorry let me introduce everyone" I said "everyone this is Etho and Etho this is Jimmy, Joel, Scott, Impulse, Tango, That there is Martyn and Oli" I said as I pointed at them, they waved to him when I said their names. Etho waved back at them, "am I seeing things or is Joel talking to Etho and being nice to him?" Jimmy said with a confused look on his face.

Ethos pov

I was sitting alone staring at my phone wondering what to do when this brunette with a green streak in his hair came over and started talking to me, I was confused at first but I learned his name was Joel and he was Jimmy's best friend. Bdubs hadn't talked to me sense we got here it's kind of weird being in a room full of people I don't know, Joel was talking as I listened I heard Bdubs say my name so I turned to him and it seemed he was giving a introduction as he hadn't given one before, I waved at them as I learned their names.

After that Joel started asking me questions about myself and the question of 'why do you wear a mask' came up, "I just feel more comfortable with it on" I replied, me and Joel talked some more then he offered for everyone to do ice breaker questions or just trivia really. Everyone agreed and we all sat in a circle, "ok ill go first, Jimmy what's your favourite song?" Joel questioned his best friend "uh probably 'canary in a coal mine' by the Craine wives" Jimmy answered "solid, solid" Joel laughed off, when it cane around to my turn Martyn asked me why I moved here "I had to move here because my dad got a new job closer to where we live now" I replied, "yeah thats reasonable" Martyn shrugged it off.

Time skip to movie time bc I say so and im js better

Still Ethos pov

(Ill explain the seating arrangements first((rn)) they are all leaned up on the couch and Jimmy is sitting between Tango and Scott, Martyn was sitting next to Scott, Etho sitting next to Joel as well as Oli sitting next to Joel and impulse an Bdubs were sitting on the other side of Etho) I could clearly tell Joel was bored of this movie and so was I, it was an extremely boring movie so im not surprised we were both bored.

Joel had started to does off and his head rested on my shoulder, 'being truthful he's kind of adorable, not in the weird way (you sure🤨) but he's actually really kind I think im starting to warm up to these people, well him at least' I thought as I dozed off.

916 words :3
Thats the end of that chapter I hope it makes sense TvT I tried to explain as best as I could tbh welp Buh bye pookies 😚