A Love Confession

Later on that night Izuku was in the living room preparing himself for what he was about to do. Tonight was the night he was gonna confess his feelings for Ochako, Tsu, Toru, Kyoka, Momo and Mina. He has been wanting to admit his feelings to them for a while but was always a little bit nervous. But he knew that he had to confess sooner then later cause he knew that life was too short and he had to just be honest with not only them but himself cause he could no longer deny it he was in love with all six of them. It was a very good thing that harems are a common thing nowadays.

Anyway he was waiting for the girls to come downstairs cause he told them that he wanted to tell them something. A couple minutes later he heard them coming downstairs so he turned around and blushed when he saw them in their pajamas.  Ochako was wearing a light pink pajama top and light pink shorts, Tsu was wearing a light green nightgown, Tour was wearing a light green pajama top and light pink shorts,  Kyoka was wearing a yellow night dress over a purple pajama top and black shorts, Momo was wearing a pink pajama top that revealed a little bit of her stomach and Mina was wearing a light purple pajama top that revealed her stomach and gray pajama pants.

"Wow." Izuku thought as they finally came downstairs to the living room.

"Izu are you ok?" asked Ochako.

Izuku finally snapped out of it as he smiled while still blushing.

"Uhhhhh yeah Ochako I'am fine." he answered nervously as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh ok anyway what do you need Izu is everything ok?" asked Momo concerningly.

"Oh everything is fine Momo I just need to tell you something that I needed to tell you for a while do you girls mind sitting on the couch with me?" Izuku asked.

"Sure Izu." answered Mina cheerfully.

"Yeah we don't mind *ribbit*." Tsu said as she pointed her finger to her face.

Izuku smiled as him and the girls sat down on the couch. This was it. It was now or never.

"So what is Izu?" asked Kyoka.

"Yeah you know that you can tell us anything." Toru said as her and the other girls held his hands comfortingly.

"Well we've know each other for a long time right?" asked Izuku.

"Yeah ever since we were in diapers." the girls answered.

"Well as we got older I've grew these feelings that I thought were weird at first I didn't understand what they were. But then over the course of time I finally understood what they were. When I'am around you, hear you, see you I feel this immense burst of joy. You girls make me so happy that and I need you in my life. I can't imagine life without you and I need to be with you. What I'am trying to say is.......... Ochako, Tsu, Toru, Kyoka, Momo and Mina I love you." Izuku said while blushing.

Those words including the confession made the girls blush. Did Izuku really say what they thought he said? He felt the same way about them? Then they slowly smiled.

"You love us?!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the girls.

"Yes and I wanna know will you be my girlfriends?" Izuku asked.

"YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!" the girls answered.

Then they hugged him while laughing as they caused Izuku to fall backwards onto the couch and they were on top of him while still laughing.

"Really?!!!!!!!!!" asked Izuku happily.

The girls stopped laughing as they got on top of him as they smiled at him while blushing.

"Yes and to be honest we also had these feelings to and we didn't understand it either but over time we did too. You also make us happy and we need you in our lives. When we told each other our feelings for you we all agreed to share you. What we mean is Izuku we love you too and we'd love to be your girlfriends." they answered.

Izuku smiled as he kissed kissed all of them on the lips. Then they all heard cheering coming from behind them. They all turned around and saw the guys cheering for them on the stairs.

"Guys were you there this whole time?" asked Izuku and the girls while blushing.

"Yep and about time you fucking admitted it nerd." Katuski answered with a smirk.

"Ha ha really funny Kachaan." said Izuku sarcastically while smiling and rolling his eyes.

"Well anyway congratulations." Shoto said.

"Indeed we all are really happy for you." said Fumikage.

The other guys smiled and nodded as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

Feeling very happy for their support Izuku and the girls smiled at them.

"Thanks guys." they said in unison.

"You're welcome." said the guys in unison.

Then they all went back upstairs as Izuku and the girls fell asleep on the couch as the girls were on top of him and Izuku wrapped an arm around him.

This was the beginning of something beautiful.