Getting A New Mission

A couple days have passed since The Vengeful Protectors day off and after everything that during that time they all felt alot closer to the UA students that they ran into during their much needed break. That isn't to say they aren't as close to the other UA students they ended up getting along with ever since they first took their guarding job. Every single one of The Vengeful Protectors became very close to them and also became very close to the UA staff (minus All Might of course) to the point they all have become just like family and it felt very good to add some new members to their little family.

Also ever since that talk with Aizawa they became even closer to him. Whenever they needed somebody to talk to whenever he wasn't busy he was always there with an listening ear and some very good advice. They also got this feeling inside in their hearts like they had a very close bond with him more then just temporary colleagues and the only feeling they got with it was with Imelda and Alania. They knew it was something but they just couldn't describe it but it meant something.

Anyway it was getting to the end of their guarding duties for the day as they were throwing a dead body of a League Of Villains member that tried to sneak in to a place where nobody could find it. Once they finished they little cover-up they all grinned wickedly.

"Well that takes care of that bastard." Izuku said with a smirk.

"I agree felt very good to take out that trash." said Katsuki with a smirk.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded and then they all went into their car and drove back to their temporary house. When they did they all went onto their super computer to see if there were any extra side missions for them to pick up. Just like Nezu promised their new guarding duties didn't interfere with their jobs as vigilantes and they were still able to pick up extra missions on the side. It was a relif to them cause even though they took pride in their job guarding UA high, the students and the staff they still wanted to want to protect many other innocent people and they also took great pride in that and besides a vigilante's work is never done.

After a couple minutes later Izuku caught a file popping out in a folder.

"Hey guys check this out it must be a new mission for us!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

"Well let's see what it is." said Ochako.

"Yes let's see what's in store for us." Tenya said.

Izuku nodded and clicked on the file. And once he did The Vengeful Protectors read what it said.

Dear Vengeful Protectors

I heard about your work and I'am sending you this letter cause I have someone I need you to get rid of for not only me but for many other people. You see his name is Kai Chisaki but many know him by Overhaul. I'am sure that you have heard of him but to elaborate he is nothing but a despicable monster that has committed terrible crimes against humanity and has hurt many innocent people. Me and many of people are getting tired of all the dastardly deeds that he has done and I just know that if anyone can give this heartless asshole and this psychotic bastard what he fucking deserves it will be you. Here are the directions to his secret base. Hopefully this letter has reached to you and if it has good luck

Sincerely anonymous source

Getting this letter made The Vengeful Protectors have determined grins grow on their faces. With all the research they did on villains Overhaul was one of their most recent discoveries and they read on all the crimes he did and let's just say this fucking bastard pissed them off and they swore that they were gonna kill him mission or not.

"Well guys I guess it's time to finally kill that bastard." said Izuku with a  as he twirled a gun in his hand.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea Izuku." Fumikage said with a smirk.

"It's time to kick some irredeemable villain ass!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Dark Shadow with a smirk as he came out.

"Finally I've been waiting to kill that monster!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed as she jumped up and down excitedly.

"Me too Mina." said Ejiro as he smiled down at her.

"This is gonna be fun." Denki said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Couldn't agree more Denki." said Hanta with a wide grin.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go!!!!!!" Kyoka exclaimed with a smirk.

"Yeah!!!!!!" exclaimed The Vengeful Protectors in unison as they pumped their fists up in the air.

Then they all grabbed the weapons that they were gonna need for the mission, went into their car, put the location to Overhaul's secret base into their GPS and drove off. It was finally time to get this scum of Earth out of this fucking planet.

Meanwhile at Overhaul's secret base two kids one seven year old girl and one 6 year old boy were running away. A couple seconds later the little girl looked down at the floor looking very scared.

"Kota I'am scared what if that meanie finds us again?" she asked fearfully.

"Don't worry Eri I won't let anything happen to us I promise." answered the little boy named Kota as he put a hand on the little girl named Eri's shoulder.

Then they began running again. Little do they know they will be rescued by a certain group of vigilantes and in the process gain what they always wanted...... a family.