The Day Off Part 5

After The Vengeful Protectors left the mall they were riding to their final destination for their day off. They all decided to go back to the park to play some basketball since it was always one of their favorite past times.

A couple minutes later they all arrived at the park. After they parked their motorcycles and took off their sunglass they all got up and got a basketball out one of their wagons and after putting their cover over their wagons and their safety locks they headed to the basketball court.

As they were playing their game they noticed some people blushing at them. When they looked a group of teenagers blushing like mad they smiled at them which made them look away while their faces turned bright red to which made them laugh a little bit at their adorable reactions and they kept playing their game. A couple minutes later they heard voices behind them.

"Whoa guys look at these guys they're so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!" two voices exclaimed.

The Vengeful Protectors turned around and smiled when they saw a group of adorable kids being led by a 10 year old boy and a 6 year old girl and judging by how the 10 year old boy was holding her hand they guessed that they were siblings.

"Oh hello there little ones." said Fumikage kindly as him and the others approached them.

"Hi *ribbit*!!!!!!!!!" the 10 year old boy exclaimed.

"We take it that you kids noticed our little game here." said Tenya.

"Yeah sorry if it seemed that we were being nosy but we just thought that you all looked so cool *ribbit*." the 6 year old girl said.

"Oh that's ok." said Izuku reassuringly.

"Yeah don't apologize." Mina said with a wave of her hand.

"Yeah it' fine." said Hanta.

Seeing that the two siblings had the same quirk as her Tsu approached them while smiling kindly at them and knelt down to their level.

(In this universe some people have either the same quirk or something similar to that)

"So what are you're names sweeties?" she asked.

"I'am Samidare Asui *ribbit*."

"And I'am his little sister Satsuki Asui *ribbit*."

"Awwwwww they're so cute!!!!!!!!!"  thought The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

"Well it's really nice to meet you *ribbit*." said Tsu kindly.

Hearing that noise come out of Tsu made Satsuki gasp excitedly and smile.

"Hey you ribbit like we do you see that Samidare she can ribbit like us!!!!!!" she exclaimed as she jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yeah I can see that sis."said Samidare as he smiled at his younger sister.

Tsu chuckled at Satsuki's adorable reaction.

"Yeah I have the same quirk as you and your brother do princess." she said.

Then she got up and went back to her friends.

"Hey ummmmmmm......... we were all wondering if it's ok with you can we join you guys?" asked Samidare and Satsuki.

The Vengeful Protectors smiled at the group of kids.

"Of course you can we don't mind." they answered.

The kids cheered and ran to the basketball court which made The Vengeful Protectors chuckle and shake their heads a little bit in amusement.

Then they all went back to playing. With their years of working with kids whether it'd be in the orphanage, in their hometown or at their vigilante it was very easy to get along with Samidare, Satsuki and their friends. They would even help them up and let them get a slam dunk in the basketball hoop. And Tsu especially got along with Samidare and Satsuki not only cause they had the same quirk but she found them to be very sweet and adorable kids and Samidare and Satsuki found Tsu to be very kind and alot of fun. The Vengeful Protectors always had a soft spot for kids so anytime they could make them happy they'll instantly do it in a heartbeat especially since they've seen the sadness and loneliness of many children throughout their entire lives and they wanted to make sure that kids would get the happiness and love that they deserve.

While they were playing with the kids the ones who were blushing at them earlier were blushing even harder seeing them very good with children and it showcased their kindness. About a half hour later the kids parents including Samidare and Satsuki's parents Beru and Ganma Asui came to pick them up and they smiled when they saw them playing with The Vengeful Protectors since they saw how happy they were and how kind they were to them.

"Kids it's time to go home!!!!!" called out the parents.

The kids smiled and ran to their parents.

"Mom dad these awesome and nice people played with us they were alot of fun!!!!!!" the kids exclaimed.

The parents smiled and approached.

"Thank you playing our kids *ribbit*." said Beru.

"Yeah we really appreciate it *ribbit*." Ganma said.

"You're welcome ma'am and sir." said The Vengeful Protectors as they shook their's and the other parents hands.

The kids waved goodbye to The Vengeful Protectors as they all left with their parents to which The Vengeful Protectors smiled and waved back and then they got back to playing.

A couple minutes later they all left the park and rode back to their house as they were putting their stuff away they all couldn't help but smile. All things considered their day off was very fun and perfect. They got to see some of the UA students, met some great people and most of all they got to spend the day together which is what they mostly wanted. Any day that they could spend hanging out together they were very happy cause they all cared for each other and loved each other just like family.

But little did they know was their family was soon gonna get some two very adorable new members.