Defeating Overhaul Part 1

As soon as The Vengeful Protectors made sure that Eri and Kota won't be discovered they walked off to find Overhaul and kill him. As they were they were filled with endless and unspeakable anger. This bastard not only kidnapped two innocent children but he put them through endless and cruel abuse, trauma and pain all for his constant need of power!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's one thing they hate is fucking assholes that hurt innocent kids and the crap they heard from Eri and Kota made them hate Overhaul even more. They were gonna make sure that him and any goon that he hired were gonna fucking pay with their fucking lives!!!!!!!!

"FREEZE!!!!!!!!!!!" a voice yelled.

They all turned around and saw one of Overhaul's goons pointing a gun at them. When he saw who he was pointing a gun at he gasped in fear and started to tremble in fear which made The Vengeful Protectors smirk in amusement. Then they each pulled out a special gun and aimed it at the goon. And when they each pulled the trigger he suddenly froze in place.

"You were saying bastard?" asked Momo with a smirk.

"I uh i........" the goon stuttered.

"I think we've had enough of your nonsense Dark Shadow grab him." said Fumikage said with a smirk.

Dark Shadow smirked and nodded and then he grabbed the goon by his ankles and dragged him towards The Vengeful Protectors which caused him to drop his gun. The goon tried to drag himself back to where he was but to no avail. As soon as he was brought to The Vengeful Protectors they all smirked and shot him repeatedly with their guns.

After that they went back looking for Overhaul. While doing so all of Overhaul's goons tried to kill them but just like before the combination of their quirks, fighting skills and weapons made The Vengeful Protectors impossible to defeat and they ended up killing the goons.

Before killing the last goon they pinned him to the ground aggressively and glared at him.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.......... where the fuck is Overhaul?" they asked in unison angrily.

"Like I'd tell you fucking brats." answered the goon smugly with an evil smirk.

"Oh looks like hard way it is." Tenya said with a smirk.

"Looks like you're right Sonicblast." said Ochako with a smirk.

"Yeah hard way it is." Izuku said with a smirk.

Then they all pulled out stun guns and shocked him with them and then stabbed in the right shoulder with their swords which both things made the goon scream in pain.

"Now we're gonna fucking ask you one more time....... WHERE THE FUCK IS OVERHAUL?!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

Seeing that they weren't gonna let him off easily and do worse and hoping that they would let him go if he told them he decided to just tell them. Plus they all scared the living crap out of him!!!!!!!!!!

"He's in the main room just keep going straight and you'll find him!!!!!!!!!" he answered fearfully.

"Thank you now that wasn't so hard wasn't it?" asked The Vengeful Protectors in unison sarcastically smirks.

"So does that mean I'am free to go?" the goon asked with a hopeful grin.

But much to his surprise The Vengeful Protectors giggled and then they bursted into wicked laughter as they tossed their heads back.

"Really?" asked Denki with a smirk.

"You really think that we'll let you go  scot fucking free?" Hanta asked with a smirk.

"After you helped out a psychotic maniac?" asked Kyoka with a smirk.

"And you refused to tell us where the fuck he was at first?" Mezo asked with a smirk underneath his mask.

"Oh no it's time for you to say au revior." said Yuga with a smirk.

Then Hanta shot out some of his tape and hung him by his throat.

"The grand finale is all yours guys." he said with a smirk.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled as they ran to the goon, jumped up and stabbed him in the stomach with their swords. When he died Hanta let go of his dead body as it plopped to the floor.

"Well guys it's time to take out the trash." said Izuku with a smirk.

"We couldn't agree more Dekiru." the rest of The Vengeful Protectors said in unison with smirks as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

Then they all walked off to finally get rid of Overhaul and give him the proper death sentence that he more then fucking deserves.