Arriving At Overhaul's Secret Base

Back wiith The Vengeful Protectors they were driving towards Overhaul's secret base with wicked grins. Ever since they learned about Overhaul and studied all of his crimes they always wanted to hunt down this good for nothing bastard and gut him like a fish. It was the one thing that he fucking deserved after all the hell he put innocents through and the crap he pulled and now thanks to the anonymous file and the directions they were given they now had the opportunity to get this fucking asshole his proper punishment.

"Ok guys are ready to give this bastards Overhaul the death sentence that he fucking deserves?" Izuku asked with a wicked grin.

"Oh you know it Izu!!!!!!!!" answered Ochako with a wicked grin

"I can't believe that were gonna finally kill this fucking monster!!!!!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed as she jumped up and down in her seat excitedly.

"I know right Mina?!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting to kill him when we first studied him and his crimes!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Toru as she also jumped up and down in her seat excitedly.

"I think we all are excited to finally get rid of this bastard." Tenya said with an amused grin at Mina and Toru excitement.

"Indeed Tenya especially after learning about his horrendous and despicable crimes this heathen had committed." said Fumikage with a wicked grin.

"Yeah that asshole is gonna go bye bye." Dark Shadow said with a wicked as he came out.

"Well don't worry guys we don't have to wait any longer cause we're here." said Izuku with a wicked grin and in a sing-song voice.

"Finally about damn time." Katsuki groaned with a wicked grin.

The others just smiled, shook their heads and rolled their eyes in amusement as they carefully hid their car in a place where neither Overhaul or any goons he had hired couldn't find it. After exiting the car they grabbed whatever weapons that they knew that they needed for this mission and snuck into the secret base.

When they entered the secret base they started to quietly look around to see if either Overhaul or any of his goons were gonna come after them. Then all of a sudden Mezo stopped in his tracks, kneeled down and formed an ear on one of his arms.

"Tentacole what's wrong?" asked Denki concerningly.

"Yeah what is it mon ami?" Yuga asked concerningly.

"I hear something coming towards our direction and it sounds like it's running but it doesn't sound like it's Overhaul or any of his goons it sounds scared I think it might be some of his victims." answered Mezo.

This made the resf of The Vengeful Protectors gasp quietly as Mezo got up. They all walked a little closer to a nearby open area as they all heard footsteps running closer to them. A couple seconds later they saw two people running in front of them and accidentally bumping into them which caused both of them to fall down. They all looked down and gasped as they saw two very adorable little kids closing their eyes and trembling.

"Please, please don't hurt us!!!!!!!!!!!!" the two kids exclaimed fearfully.

"Hey hey it's all right we're not gonna hurt you." said The Vengeful Protectors kindly as they leaned forward to them.

The two little kids gasped and looked up as they saw The Vengeful Protectors smiling kindly at them.

"You promise?" the two kids asked.

"We promise princess and champ." answered Izuku kindly.

"Yeah none of us will cause you any harm little ones." Fumikage said kindly as Dark Shadow nodded cutely and Fumikage and the rest of The Vengeful Protectors crouched down to their level.

"Besides why would we want to hurt innocent and cute little angels like you?" asked Momo kindly.

Hearing those reassuring words made the two little kids calm down and feel a bit more easy. For some reason they felt like they could trust them.

"Now what are your names little ones?" Mezo asked kindly.

"My name is Eri."

"And my name is Kota."

"Those are really nice names." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison kindly.

Eri and Kota both smiled at them.

"Thank you." they both said in unison.

"Awwwwwww they're so cute!!!!!!!" thought The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

"Now what are two cute little angels doing in a scary place like this *ribbit*?" Tsu asked.

"Well we both got captured by this meanie names Overhaul." answered Eri sadly as she looked down at the floor.

"And we're trying to escape cause we can't take the torture anymore." Kota said sadly as he also looked down at the floor.

"What did this meanie do to you?" asked The Vengeful Protectors asked in unison.

Eri and Kota looked at each other for a second and then back at The Vengeful Protectors as they decided to tell them all the hell they both had been through by this fucking monster known as Overhaul and his goons.

And let's just say what they will tell them will make The Vengeful Protectors want to kill Overhaul even more and want to rid this world of him for good.