Eri And Kota's Story

Before Eri and Kota could explain their story about why they were prisoners of Overhaul's and all the crap he did to them The Vengeful Protectors decided to take them to a hidden area where they would be safe from Overhaul or any of his goons could see the two kids talking to them. As soon as they The Vengeful Protectors crouched down to their level and looked at them with very sympathetic eyes.

"Ok kids tell us what happened?" Izuku asked sympathetically.

"Yeah start from the beginning *ribbit*." said Tsu sympathetically.

Eri and Kota felt a little bit scared at first as they started trembling but then they felt very comforting hands on their shoulders. They both looked up and saw The Vengeful Protectors looking at them with very kind smiles assuring them that they were both safe. For some reason they both felt like that they could trust them and so they both took a deep breath as they were ready to tell their story.

Eri explained that she has a quirk named rewind and when she used it for the first time she accidentally rewinded her dad into not being born. Her mom couldn't handle her and left her with her grandpa who was the leader of the Yakuza gang but he got very sick. Overhaul noticed this and took advantage of his sickness by torturing Eri. He wanted to make quirk erasing bullets by using Eri's quirk but it required her blood and so her tortured her by causing her endless and unspeakable pain.

Kota explained that he was the son of two very popular and well-loved pro heroes known as The Water Hose duo but they were both killed by another villain known as Muscular and he ended up finding Kota in the hiding place his parents put him in and captured him after he was done killing his parents. And it turns out he was hired by Overhaul to kill The Water Hose duo and to bring him their son so he could experiment on him to for alot of money. And not only did Overhaul do that he would also mentally abuse him by constantly reminding him of his parents death which would cause him endless and painful flashbacks and nightmares.

After being explained that The Vengeful Protectors growled as their fists shook in anger. This fucking bastard constantly put two innocent children through this much endless fucking pain, abuse and trauma?!!!!!!!!!! How fucking sick in the head and fucking demented was he?!!!!!!!!

"WHAT THE CRAP?!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE CRAP?!!!!!!!!" Katsuki thought angrily.

"What in the actual fuck is wrong with this monster?!!!!!!!!" thought Ochako angrily.

"How could he put to innocent children through this torture?!!!!!!!!!" Tenya thought angrily.

"What kind of cruel heartless monster constantly torments children like this?!!!!!!!!" thought Fumikage angrily.

"These poor kids." Toru thought sadly.

"I can't believe that bastard could hurt them like them like that." thought Mashiro sadly.

"Why would he do something like this?" thought Momo sadly.

"What is this asshole's problem?!!!!!!!!! I knew that he was fucked up in the head but this is even more fucked up then I thought" Kyoka thought angrily.

"I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET MY FUCKING BASTARD I WILL GUT HIM LIKE THE FUCKING FISH THAT HE IS!!!!!!!!!" thought Izuku angrily.

Then they all looked down and saw Eri and Kota crying cause they remembered all the hell that they went through cause of Overhaul. All the torture, all the constant emotional, verbal, mental and physical abuse and the horror that they both constantly faced every single day.

Seeing this The Vengeful Protectors hugged Eri and Kota and rubbed their backs soothingly.

"Shhhhhhhh there there Eri and Kota it's ok. We promise that your torture and your pain is finally over cause we're gonna get rid of this meanie and save you. We'll make sure that you will be safe and sound from now on and that you will never go through this again we promise." they said in unison soothingly.

"Really?" asked Eri and Kota in unison hopefully.

The Vengeful Protectors smiled and wiped the tears out of Eri and Kota's eyes.

"We promise." they said in unison.

Then they each gave Eri and Kota a motherly/fatherly kiss on the foreheads and got up.

"Now stay here so Overhaul or any of his goons we'll find you while we deal with him. And just in case we're gonna use these special watches we have to turn you invisible until we're done so that they won't see you." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

"Thank you and good luck." Eri and Kota said in unison gratefully.

"You're welcome Eri and Kota and thank you." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison as they winked at them.

Then they used their special watches to turn Eri and Kota invisible and went off to get rid of Overhaul once and for all.