Pt.3

Junior? Why would junior be staring at me?

Did I do something to make him upset off? I mean I barley knew him, what could I have done in this short amount of time I've known him to make him hate me?

I looked back to see if Jake was being serious, after realizing he was, I soon became filled with anxiety.

"Y/n are you alright?" Jake asked.

"Yep, just worried for next period." I lied.

Jake sighed, "look I know when someone is lying-"

"Mrs. Y/l/n, Mr. Wheeler, what is so important you're disrupting my class?"

I became very embarrassed as my classmates started laughing.

"Nothing, mrs Fairchild" Jake said, taking one for the team.

I mouthed "Thank you" to Jake as mrs Fairchild continued.

———

After class, I stuck with Jake and noticed that it was being spread around the school that me and Jake were a "thing."

"Great, I haven't even been here a full day and there's already a rumor about me." I said.

Jake is gay but, I don't think anyone cared enough to know.

"I just learned not to care what they think and be myself." Jake said.

"God, I wish I had your mindset." I laughed.

Jake laughed

"I don't think we have this class together." I added.

"Me either but, hopefully I'll see you around." Jake said.

"Definitely, bye!" I waved to Jake as I stepped into the class room.

In class i noticed the boy from the bus, Devon, sitting all by himself and decided to do Jake a favor by hopefully becoming his new friend.

"Can I sit here?" I asked pointing to the empty seat next to him.

"Yeah, sure." He Said with a smile.

"I'm y/n." I said as I sat in the seat.

"Devon." He said.

"You're new right? I haven't seen you here before." He asked.

"Yes, I actually just moved here." I answered.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, y/n." He said.

Without me or Devon noticing, junior was watching us talk, the whole class.

——-

Later that day at lunch I noticed Jake sitting alone and decided to sit across from him.

"Hey, y/n I didn't expect to see you at all." Jake laughed as he said sarcastically.

I chuckled, "I mean who would skip lunch?" I said jokingly as Devon, the boy from my previous class sat down next to me.

"That's funny, y/n." Devon said.

"You've met each-other?" Jake asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, we had last period together actually." I said.

I noticed two tables away lexy and junior were sitting with a group of there friends.

I hoped this year would be easy but would it?

I stopped zoning out on their table and focused on Jake and Devon talking to each-other.

I felt so lucky to have two friends, at my old town I had a huge group of friends but ever since I moved we didn't really talk as much.

And here I felt like I could tell them anything and they would never judge me for it, Jake and Devon went through a lot of the same things as I did.

Maybe that's why we all clicked so fast.
—————————
End of chapter
Word count: 544