3

"Wake up baby doll, you can't leave me too." I drifted in and out of consciousness, hearing many voices that were telling me to wakeup, and breathe, and to open my eyes.

Some were soft, asking me to squeeze their hand, or move my finger. I could tell that some was from a doctor and the others my dad and a few other frantic voice were all jumbled together.

"I'll come back again in an hour, if her eyes twitches call me." I heard the command behind the words and scrunched my face a bit. I hate bossy people. "Did you see that?" The voice came closer and I felt a finger on my cheek that felt so nice I sighed. "Get the doc in here now." Again with the commands. I tried to open my eyes to see who was giving them but they were too heavy.

"Hi there Aaron, are you finally with us again?" I heard a calm voice and a few scratches like they were writing something down. "We gave you a heavy sedative your wolf has cleared your brain but your body will take some time to wake up... okay, so we are going to ask you some questions... squeeze his hand once for yes, and twice for no. Got it?" I felt a secure hand in mine now that she mentioned it and I squeezed as best as I could with sore muscles.

"She squeezed."

"Okay, so you are just going to say one or two okay?" She wasn't talking to me anymore I knew that much. "Okay, Aaron, do you remember why you are here?"

"2."

"You were given very old vampire blood for a wound to your ear. I administered it to you. Do you remember that?"

"1."

"Okay, good, so when we gave you the old blood the toxins in it made your body attack the blood, and since it was injected near your brain your body went into shock and almost shut down completely." I didn't know what to do because she didn't ask a question but the hand I was supposed to squeeze tightened around mine before I felt it being raised and lips graced it. "This is going to be a quick assessment. I want you to squeeze just once if you feel this."

I wish I could have jerked my feet away as something trailed up and I squeezed the hand tightly.

"She did."

"Now this?" I felt a poke on my chest and squeezed.

"Yup." The voice blew out and then seemed relived. I scrunched my face up and tried to turn to the voice, wondering who it was.

"Aaron, do you know who is here with you?"

"No." The voice sounded defeated after my squeezes and I tried to think.

"It's Greyson Titan, your dad and Jesse were in here just before. Do you know who Greyson is?" She asked slowly and if I could I would roll my eyes at the stupid question.

"Yes."

"Does he mean anything to you?"

"Yes." He laughed lightly and I felt scruff against my cheek before lips kissed it. "Owe." He said suddenly when I squeezed his hand as hard as I could. "Easy mate, don't bite the hand that feeds you." He whispered close to my ear and I wanted to move and make sure that I hit him in the nose.

But instead I let my hand loosen in his hold like I had just passed out. He freaked out greatly. "She didn't pass out, her brain waves are off the charts." That was because I am trying so hard not to show my smile on my face that I am laughing on the inside. "Aaron are you still with us?"

"Yes- that isn't funny. Do you have any idea how long you have been out?" I stopped and tried to think if I even had a clue but eventually I squeezed his hands. "6 whole days."

"Her father really wants to come in now." I heard another male voice I instantly recognized and I tried again to open my eyes but the more I tried the more I was getting tired. "Is she still responding." I squeezed Greyson's hand and he answered for me.