5

I woke up hearing knocking and sat up. My hair had escaped it bun so I walked over to the door putting it up and stopped to finish just before opening it. "Morning."

"You have a check up." Greyson said calmly and I just nodded and looked around.

"Let me get dressed, I didn't realize it was this early." I told him and turned leaving his door open before heading to the shelves I had put the jeans on. I grabbed pair and then a grey shirt before walking to the bathroom. I came out and pulled my hair out of its hold before going to get the converse on.

"Let's get some food first." He said once he realized I was ready to go. I walked out and heard talking but didn't pay any attention to it until I heard my last name. I looked over and saw some of the guys in a room with chairs in stead of beds and they were all looking at me.

"Hi Ms. Angel." They all said in unison and I waved but kept walking. "Mr. Titan." They all grumbled and I looked back to see Greyson glaring at them but still moving.

"What?" He asked once we were in the kitchen and I was still staring at them.

"Why did they sound like that when they said your name?" I asked nodding towards the way that we came.

"Why did they sound like that when the said your name?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I am a good teacher, I help out all the pack students as best as I can when the needs arise. They all know me from the moment they step into the high school to register. As do their parents." I told him and went towards the fridge to get some orange juice.

"What would you like?" He asked keeping the door open and me caged into his chest as I tried to turn around to get out of his way.

"Eggs ar-are f-f-fine." I stuttered as he came closer and closer until I was pressed against him fully. His eyes were turning slightly black and I gulped.

"Are they?" He asked making his voice scruffy and damn there irresistible. I just nodded before gulping again as he used one hand to reach around me. "You have no idea how good you smell. Do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your hair and chest smell of the two of us, of me." He growled and his hand that had been reaching into the fridge wrapped around my waist and pulled me even tighter to him. "It's make me loose my control, something I hate." He whispered just a movement away from kissing me.

His lips skimmed over the corner of mine before he moved down to my neck and getting closer to it so his lips were making me shiver and his inhale made my knees quiver.

"Uncle Grey!" I froze and collected my thoughts as he tensed for a moment before pulling away and looking behind him. He grabbed the eggs faster than I could comprehend and turned to heft up Heidi.

"Look at you... where is your granddad?" He asked and set her down. "Hungry or did you eat donuts?" He was ignoring my presence altogether so I walked towards the cabinet and grabbed myself a to go cup before carefully walking out back to sit in the morning sun.

I say back in a lawn chair and looked around, hearing the morning wolves retreat home after a long night on watch, and then some men and women coming out of the house ready for their shift. I nodded at a few and drank my juice.

"Say hi to Aaron." Greyson's voice pulled me out of my own head and I looked over to see him carrying Heidi on his hip with a plate of eggs in his hand.

"Hi Arwen." She waved and I smiled and waved back.

"Thanks." Greyson sat down with her now in his lap and I just gulped. Did he want children? I didn't think I wanted them. I am good with kids, of all ages, but I don't have a maternal bone in my body. Advice on how to talk to someone's parents sure, but love advice to my daughter or son would not come to my brain.