4

Greyson took me to the shoe shop first. I got fuzzy socks and put on the converse. I also went into a small store, got my usual lip stick and then hair ties. I got some jeans, and shirts along with underwear after making Greyson go away. He had laughed as he turned his back but didn't go far.

I bought everything with my phone, thankfully I had it in my personal bag. Someone had gotten it all set up with my bank account and everything so I could just wave my phone over the thing and it would be paid for.

After that Greyson told me we were getting something to eat but we were walking there. I almost begged to just take his truck but he told me to wait near the truck as I shivered and waited. He came out with a big jacket and held it open.

"You're serious? Such a cliché." I laughed and stepped in because the breeze was doing nothing for my low body temp.

"It is a letterman." He said and kept his arm around my shoulders and steering me around a corner and coming to stand in a line that was moving very quickly.

"Where does this place go?" I asked trying to see where we were waiting for.

"You'll see." He laughed and rubbed up and down on my arms after moving me in front of him.

I shifted slightly back and forth as the line moved. "A bar?" I asked looking up at him and he just smiled. "Really? Is this where you show me off to all your old football buddies?" I asked and started to take off his jacket but his hands on my shoulders stopped me.

"I heard a very interesting thing about you while you were asleep... I heard you could sing... so this isn't just a bar. This is a Karaoke bar. I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He said and bounced his eyebrows up and down.

"No, not in front of a crowd." I said backing up even more but actually pulling his jacket tighter around me.

"It's also sushi, and we can have a little cubical just for us, no one else would hear you but me." He told me and I gulped and looked at everyone behind us that were looking confused and I took a couple hyperventilating breaths before letting him pull me into the bar. "Chey, a room for just two." He nodded to what seemed like the main chef and the guy looked up, nodded and shouted something in another language and someone came towards us, bowed and waved us before him.

"Grey?" I heard a female squeal and a very smelly, drunk Mildred came into my line of sight. She was wearing a crop top that was too small even for her small body, along with a leather skirt and fuck me heels. I knew the look, I had been dressed in that look many times, not by my choosing but still none the less.

"If you will excuse us." Greyson ground out and pushed me along and I didn't miss the look of hatred sent to me, or the hurt before that.

"Here you are Mr. Greyson." We were showed to a room with two seats that were practically glued together and a small table with a familiar machine in the corner.

"Thank you Li. Can you make sure no one can come in here besides the workers?" I didn't even have to wonder why he said that, with Mildred around I bet there will be some type of problems.

"Of course sir." He bowed out and the doors closed.

"So, going to show me what you got or am I going to have to go first?" The smile on his face literally wiped any potential problem from my mind.

I sang to Ed Sheeran after he tried to sing to Sam Smith. I stopped him before the first chorus was even a thought. He really could not sing. I ordered the tuna and a few California rolls while he ordered eel and something else I never tried,  but he fed it to me and it was disgusting. He laughed and ate the rest in three bites.