𝗜. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟭𝟬𝟬

♫ 𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 - 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 + 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘

The Carter girl winced as her eyes fluttered open. Questions spun around her head but nothing overtook the pounding headache she now had as the exodus ship made its way down to the ground. Her eyes flicker at her current surroundings, inspecting every detail she could about the passengers in her view. "Welcome back Mars." The male voice beside her chuckled softly as she cluelessly examined the others who were either deep in conversation or lied unconscious, just like the Carter girl had been minutes prior.

"Finn?" She narrowed her already hooded eyes due to the sound of his cheesy voice. "Finn!" She repeated once her full consciousness was gained back. "At least one person I know is here with me." He sighed in relief. "At least there's that." She smiled.

The radio hitches before the sound of Chancellor Jaha's announcement could be heard by the buckled crowd. "Your crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean." The radio cuts off once again. "He says that as if we're to survive Earth." Marissa scoffs as the radio drawbacks. "Since we're dead anyway-" Finn pauses, unclipping his safety seatbelt off with a simple click which only required his index finger and a little pressure. "Check it out, your dad floated me after all." Finn teased the Chancellor's son - Wells, levatating throughout the dropship which carried the prisoners. "You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells advised, discarding Finn's comment.

Influenced by the Collins' idiotic action, two others proceeded to follow in Finn's footsteps as they too had unbuckled their safety seatbelts, however they were to find themselves vulnerable at any subsequent moment in this time. The drop ship shook. The rusted exodus ship which held the 100 was made up of weak metal which had been now just over 100 years old, the ship was no where near in place of being a safe transport vehicle. Various minors shrieked at the top of their lungs as the exodus ship's landing came crashing downhill - literally.

By the end of the rocky landing, two had been found dead, unsurprisingly the same two who had leaped out of their seats at the first given chance available. "The outer door is on the lower level. Let's go." A male voice called out as everyone had now unbuckled the straps which kept them sat. "No. We can't just open the doors." Clarke cut the boy off, rushing to the scene as she climbed down the ladder which joint the drop ship into two levels, jumping onto the metal floor which a weak thud. "Hey, just back it up, guys." Bellamy stood at the front of the exit door. "She's right. The air could be toxic." Marissa added, referring back to Clarke's comment. "If the air is toxic, we're all dead, anyway." Bellamy snapped back to Marissa.

Realisation suddenly struck Marissa's mind as he turned his gaze to her, he looked different, older, better - what? Snap out of that.

It was the one and only Bellamy Blake, the boy who was responsible for the lever which would've floated her. "Hey y-" The Carter girl found herself cut off due to the voice of a young girl who had managed to chime in before Marissa could attack Bellamy.