𝗜𝗜𝗜. 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗬

♫ - 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗 - 𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗟
♫ - 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗪 (𝗹𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝘆) - 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

♫ - 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗 - 𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗟♫ - 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗪 (𝗹𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝘆) - 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

"They're back." Lenora nudged Monty as she spoke in a whisper. The two sped over to group who carried both Jasper and a dead animal wrapped in stained fabric. "Is he?.." Monty looked to Clarke with hope yet worry. "He's alive. I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage." She informed as they rushed him into the drop ship. "Who's hungry?!" Bellamy yelled as he laid out the dead animal. Many cheered as Marissa couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Looks like he's got a fan club." Alessia joked. "It's gonna get to his head." Marissa sighed, her arms crossed as the two leaned in the drop ship. Alessia snorted before returning her gaze to Murphy.

It didn't take the Carter girl long to notice the blonde's liking for Murphy. "Oh my god." She chuckled. "What?" Alessia cleared her throat. "You've got the feels for Mr John Murphy." Marissa nudged Alessia playfully. "You wish." Alessia rolled her eyes. "Plus don't use John, it makes him sound old." The two chuckled. "He's hot but his attitude is far from it." She sighed. "I think it matches." Marissa shrugged. "Oh hush." Alessia giggled. "Also I wanted to ask." She added. "Shoot."

"Why do you and Mr Blake over there hate each other?" She asked. "Did you sleep together?" Alessia raised her brows, adding on to her question. "Eww! No!" Marissa slapped Alessia's arm jokingly. "I was supposed to be floated and he was the one who was meant to push the button. Obviously not his fault but he's a total douche either way so i'd hate him even if I just met him." Marissa explained. "Fair enough." Alessia nodded, a silence rising between them. "You're not gonna ask what I was to be floated for?" Marissa questioned. "It's none of my business, you probably had a good reason to do what you did." Marissa nodded slowly, "Jaha thinks otherwise." She laughed. "Well Jaha loves to imprison people so." The two giggled.

The dark night hit the sky as many gathered around the fire, willingly having their wristbands taken off for food. "They're taking off their wristbands for food?" Clarke stepped out of the drop ship. "Unbelievable right?" Marissa and Alessia joined the two. "No way. I... I won't do it." She shook her head in refusal. "You don't have to." Finn walked up to the food, taking four rations worth. "Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. What, you think you play by different rules?" Murphy stopped the Collins boy. "I thought there were no rules." Finn tilted his head before walking off. "Damn speak of outsmarting." Alessia laughed.