𝗜𝗜. 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗜𝗧

♫ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦 - 𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥

Stampeding through the woods, the remainder of the group managed to find their way back to camp in which they found yet another physically battle

"Whoa! Hey!" The six chimed in. "Enough, Murphy." Alessia pulled Wells away from him. "Octavia. Are you all right?" Bellamy rushed to his little sister, Octavia nodded in reply. "Where's the food?" A male asked. The six looked at one another. "We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn finally spoke up sighing. "We were attacked." Lenora panted. "Attacked? By what?" Wells looked to Marissa. "Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn explained to those who gathered around.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells pointed out Jasper's lack of presence. "Jasper was hit. They took him." Clarke admitted. "Where is your wristband?" Her eyes flickering between the empty wrists. "How many?" She looked up at Murphy. "Twenty-four and counting." He grinned in response. "You idiots." Marissa shook her head in disbelief. "Got something to say princess?" Bellamy placed his gaze on Marissa. "Yeah I do." She admitted. "If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing the people you love. You're killing us too." She explained.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to them, they're privileged." He assumed. "Privileged?" Marissa cut in, her eyebrows raised in offence to his assumption. "That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner." Bellamy continued. "We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals." Bellamy took over the people's perspective. "Go float yourself Bellamy, that's what the people you love up in the Ark might as well do too, since they're already dying because of you and the people under your influence." She spat.

Surprised yet pissed by the girl's remark, Bellamy quickly attempted to show her what he felt, taking Murphy's knife to prove his point. "Maybe I should stick this dagger into your throat." He trapped her against the metal exterior of the exodus drop ship, pressing the knife gently against her bare neck. "Do it, you'll be showing everyone, including your little sister, just what you'll do when someone pisses you off." She spat. He paused for a moment, rethinking his actions yet still tempted to push the dagger deeper into her throat to keep her talkative mouth shut. "Bellamy let her go!" Octavia yelled. "Hm?" Marissa teased. Finally, Bellamy had pulled himself off of the raven haired girl who had a grin on her face. "Coward." She teased yet again.

" She teased yet again