part:1

" YES I WON " he said jumping over couch and the next person drop his head phone " jungkook you always choose jimin because can easily defeat him"

Jungkook smirk and patted yoongi's  shoulder " it's ok HYUNG being jealous is part of human nature"

Yoongi gave him glare and jungkook dropped his body on couch " tomorrow is my entery in new college aah am really fucked up"

Namjoon came " it's the seventh time you are going to change your college "

" Correction HYUNG it's not me they always kick me out after two days "

Jimin laugh laudly getting everyone attention " jungkook just thank to God eomma and appa is not here otherwise you would have dead till now "

Jungkook show him his big eyes . Jungkook lives with his friends more likely his brothers they also have their own mension and they are also from millionaire families but gather to have fun. They call eomma and appa each other parents.
......

" Unnie I don't want to learn from you I would fail in my exam if you teach me with speed "

Min yn little sister spoke as yn is teaching her to pronouns world . She is ten years old and when yn teach her she always get irretated because of yn " stammering problem"

Yn eyes filled with tears then ruhi spoke yn second sister " mily shut your mouth unnie is trying to teach you even after studying and working all day "

" I..ts o..k ruhi do..nt sc.old h..er" yn said stammering.

Unnie you always say this and she always take advantage of your this behaviour.

Yn smiled in tears " le .ts go have dinner.er" yn stood up and called her mother .

Yn lives with her two little sisters and mother her father passed away last year due to blast in factory where he worked. Yn is taking care of her family she studied in middle class college where students bully her make fun of her stammering but yn never defend as it's the rule of rich people there if you try to protect yourself then you are inviting yourself for your death. Many rich people studies there cause it's easy for them to target low class people.

Yn is eating dinner with her family then ruhi spoke " unnie  am also trying to get part time can you please talk about me at your work place "

Yn shook her head patting ruhi head " n..oo wh .y you wa..nna wo..rk a.mm doing..g naa"

" Ruhi yn is saying right focus on your studies once I will get well I will back to work"

Mr min and Mrs min worked in same factory but due to blast Mr min lost his life and Mrs min body got badly burnt it's been year but no improvement.

Yn also work as waiters as due to her stammering nobody is ready to hair her for working but at resturant she only wash dishes , serve and clean .

....,....

It's morning yn made breakfast and her two sister went school together yn cleaned her mother and left for college in hurry .

Here jungkook is also coming with his friends as he convinced his brothers to study with them its not bad college but people are.

Four bikes stop in a row as jungkook,jimin , taehyung and jhope is studying here other three already graduated.

Jungkook is walking like he owned the college many of students know him as he is the son of jeon's . His father is business and mother is businesswomen . They are living states.

Jungkook reached in classroom with three others and he kicked the last bench " hey leave this seat from now on it's ours"

" How dare you mother fucker" next person said jungkook punched on his face " I DID'T FUCK YOUR MOTHER THAT YOU ARE CALLING ME MOTHER FUCKER"

jimin smirked and students glup as he is another Strom for them they are already dealing with enough.

Professor came and all of them settle. Half of the lecture went and yn came running about to enter then professor spoke

" Stop there miss min yn "

Yn steps stopped and she spoke " a.mm so..so..rr.soo

Before she complete her words they all heard another voice

" WHAT MISS S..OOO S.OOO" jungkook said getting everyone attention as her face got paled as he made her fun it's not new for her but she is kind of emotional .

" Mr jeon please stay quite" professor said he also knows about jungkook and four of them threat him using his hyungs name as namjoon ,yoongi and Jin are mafias .

" Ammm s..oor..y si..r pl...ea..

It's ok miss min we don't have whole day to listen you please sit on your seat .

Yn nodded and look down while walking
.........................

How was the story guys