part :6

The day passed jungkook is enjoying yn company day by day his desires are growing more for her but for yn it's just part of their friendship she knows the difference between them .

" Yn I will drop you at home just wait "jungkook's said taking car keys from his pocket .

" N..oo I h .ave som..e w .ork you go" yn said looking around . Jungkook held her forearm and pull her closer " what work yniiee" he said in raspy voice .

Yn heart beat fasten and she free her arm from him " I n..eed to b..uy ho..me grocery" she said making excuses the truth is she is going resturant for work .

" Then let's go together I will also buy fruits" he said making excuse yn is now getting scare before she spoke jimin pull jungkook away from yn

" Buddy let her go maybe she wanna buy some personal stuff "

Jungkook look at yn and she avoid eye contact.

" His face dropped being sad " ok you go take care " he said and yn immediately left .

Lets go home and hungry " jimin and and jungkook nodded .

Yesterday both of from did't talk with me even left me at home in morning now being brotherhood what's the matter" jungkook asked driving .

" Then what you are our little brother can't we do this " jimin said laying comfortably on seat .

They reached home " where is third " yoongi asked avoiding jungkook

" He got some work so he is in college jimin said and went upstairs to fresh up "

Jungkook sat beside yoongi and yoongi was about to get up but jungkook held his hand " HYUNG a.mm sorry for.. yesterday I should bring y .our past "

Yoongi turned towards him fully " I dont care if you bring my past but still I wouldn't support you for that girl .

Jungkook hug yoongi " HYUNG she is really innocent what if she is just middle class "

Yoongi broke hug " do what you want but one day you will regret it "

Jungkook got happy and again hug him " i wouldn't let that day come "

Here yn is working in restaurant and it's 8 pm she is cleaning tables then she went in office as today is day when she will get her salary.

The manager handed her money " yn as you know our restaurant is getting famous so we need workers for at least till midnight would you able to stay her till 12 or 1 am ?

Yn can't lost this job so she agree preparing herself for managing all things togather.

Yn reached home and being tired and saw ruhi and mily both are fighting

" NO I WOULDN'T THIS TIME I WANT NEW CLOTHES YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME WEAR YOUR SECOND HAND CLOTHES" mily yelled

Ruhi slapped her as she is getting out of hands yn push ruhi away and hug mily asking " wha..t you w..ant mily ?

Mily push yn and yn fell on floor the mess of sister created dig in her palm and yn got cut on her palm.

Ruhi helped yn to get up and about to again slap mily but yn held her hand in half way

" Mily y..ou wa..nt n..ew clothes ?

Mily chuckled sitting on chair " yes I want new clothes as am being sick off wearing same clothes everyday "

Yn mother is sleeping after taking medicine as they already had dinner so she unaware of it

Yn took money from her pocket and give it to ruhi " buy h..er what sh..e wants "