part:5

It's night and jungkook came home he has bright smile on his face as today yn was tittle comfortable with him . He entered in and saw his mafia hyungs are sitting on couch and their gaze is fix towards his diraction. Jungkook went forward and saw jimin and taehyung both are looking upset and jhope is beside them .

" What" jungkook asked raising eyebrow

" Welcome home Mr love bird " yoongi said mocking him and jungkook face turned serious he put his keys on table and about to go but namjoon's words stop him " jungkook stop this all you are spoiling your future"

Jungkook turned " hyung please not again am already fucking tired"

Yoongi chuckled " ofcourse the way you were pampering that like would have made you tired"

jungkook clentch his fist then yoongi stood up " she is using you for money just open your eyes you peace of shit "

" STOP IT HYUNG " jungkook yelled kicking the couch " ITS ENOUGH I WOULDN'T HEAR A SINGLE WORD ABOUT MY YN "

" Ohh Your yn ! Wow you just met yesterday and she is already YOURS " yoongi yelled at last .

" YES SHE IS MINE DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR ARE YOU PERHAPS JEALOUS CAUSE YOUR OWN LOVE DUMB YOU " jungkook said smirking

Yoongi did't control and held his collar saying " don't cross your limits jeon jungkook "

" What else huh? Jungkook said in anger jimin and taehyung held jungkook hands so he wouldn't do anything wrong that he has to regret later.

Jin and jhope pulled back yoongi and namjoon yelled " JUNGKOOK WE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES WE ARE SAYING FOR REASON"

jungkook angrly free himself from tae and jimin " YES I KNOW WHAT KIND OF REASON YOU HAVE IF SHE IS POOR IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T LOVE HER "

jungkook left the menssion and yoongi broke the vase " HE IS MAKING THAT POOR GIRL LIFE HELL ON THE NAME OF HIS FUCKING SO CALLED LOVE"

Jimin put hand on his shoulder" hyung calm down we will talk to him"
Yoongi jerked his hand yelling " SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN YOU SHOULD HAD TO STOP HIM THEN YOUR WERE ROAMING YOUR TALE BEHIND HIM'

jimin backed away as yoongi is really angry . Jimin left the hall.
...........

It's early morning and jungkook came back home he is drunk hardly he could stand the first he did directly went to his hyung room . Jungkook entered in without making any noise and saw yoongi is sleeping. Jungkook chucked and covered him carefully whispering

" A.mm so..r.ry hyu..ng I k..now I hu..rt y..ou b.ut s..he i..s mi..ne i c..ant le..ave her ei..thor "

He shed some tears and left with unstable walk . Yoongi opened his eyes and he darkly chucked

" Y..ou have to leave her jungkook it's not only about you but it's has with yn too"

......

" Did that brat came ? Jin asked as they all are on dinning table

" Yeah and cried over me earlier " yoongi said drinking juice . They all chuckled except one jimin he is eating silently then yoongi shout " YEAH YOU SMALL HAND CREATURE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU"

jimin look at him with angry face saying " hyung dont provoke me "

" THEN WHAT WOULD YOU CUT YOUR TALE"

Hyunggg" jimin said whining but all of them become serious and silent as jungkook came with putting hand on his forehead

" Hyung please give me leamon juice "

" TAKE IT YOURSELF " Jin shout and jungkook came out fully from his sleepy world .

He look at everyone but none of them talk to him jungkook signed and went in kitchen .

.......................

Yn is here as she over worked yesterday and her legs are not supporting her body today it's like they are numb swollen . Yn was about to get in bus and it's full of mostly working people of studying. All of them are well dressed up and smelling good.

Yn pov: it's not good morning for everyone people like us don't even have real smile on our faces . Everyone is looking stunning and giving good vibes and here me who just get on this bus because I have no engery to walk .

Thinking this yn arrived college and her two bullies are standing gate of college to welcome her. Yn set her clothes and thankful they are iron today so they wouldn't get any chance to make fun of her.

Yn look down and about to enter but rubby stopped her " wouldn't you greet us?

yn bow but lisa started to laugh as yn toe is peaking out little from her shoe as it's ripped yn again felt humilation and Lisa put her shoe on yn shoe saying

" Yniee look your shoe also don't want that you wear it look how it's poking outside"

Other students also laugh and yn fisted her palms being insulted. They again insult her taunt her then rubby put her heal on her shoe hole and ripped it more saying

" Now it's perfectly looking dirty and weird like your face" saying this they left . Yn took page her hankey and put under her shoe so her toe wouldn't peak out .

Here nobody is talking with jungkook even taehyung and jimin also arrived college leaving him home . Jungkook hurriedly took shower and get ready he did't have breakfast.

Yn is sitting like always at last and professor is teaching then jungkook came inside with taking permission and sat beside yn

" Hey bub" he said waving his hand infront of her .

Yn smiled jungkook is talking secretly with yn as class is going on then time passed and it's lunch break .

" Bub let's go it's lunch time " he said standing up

" She don't eat from cafeteria cause it's expensive " lusy said looking at jungkook and " but you can eat with me if you want" she winked at him and yn felt hurt as her own friend saying this

Jungkook smirked and went towards lusy yn look at him thinking jungkook also think same about her but his words made her eyes widened

" Sorry miss I don't eat with cheap people "he said smirking and lusy face turned red from anger

" She is more cheaper than me am I right yn? Lusy said coming towards yn but jungkook twisted lusy and she screamed yn stood up and about to stop jungkook but he twist her hand more

" Say this again next thing would be your tongue which I will pulled out"

" Jungk.ook pl. Ease lea..ve her "

Jungkook leave lusy and she left glaring at yn angrily

" Lets go yn I did't have even breakfast please " jungkook said simply as he don't want to talk about that bitch

Yn was about to say no but jungkook put finger on her mouth saying " am giving treat to my friends as today is my parent anniversary"

Jungkook said and yn gave respect to his parents and they left.

Jimin and taehyung heard everything

" This asshole will even declare us dead someday just to impress yn
as he just lie now about his parents anniversary' jimin said

" Book tickets for heaven jiminshi cause at home hyungs will kill us for sure and here this brat is already planning to disappear us from this world " taehyung said faking his emotions