part:4

It's night and jungkook is sitting with his brothers in meeting room where yoongi spoke in serious manners

" She is not for you so it's better if you stop stalking her"

Other three nodded and jungkook stood up " but I .

Before he complete Jin sign him to sit and jungkook did " we are saying this just for you"

" But hyung what's wrong in it it's not like I will leave her nor use her i will marry her "

Yoongi chuckled" we are not agree with your dating that girl and here this shit is planning to marry her "

Jungkook got angry and he threw the table stuff on floor" i like her if I want to date her then why you all are jealous huh"

Namjoon stood up and came to jungkook saying " she is really poor and only she is the one who work and study for feeding her siblings and burnt mother"

Jungkook clapped laughing " wow since when you guys becomes this selfish that you started to judge poors"

" ENOUGH JUST AWAY FROM HER " yoongi yelled and left .

Jungkook kicked the table and also left . Taehyung and jhope sign " hyung that girl is really nice our kook really like her we three know very well. The care ,love he shows for her it's really different.

" Still he can't " Jin said and jimin shout " I WILL SUPPORT JUNGKOOK DID YOU HEAR I WILL SUPPORT HIM"

jungkook came in his room and he remember how yn react when jungkook was talking with her in classroom. His heart felt on cloud nine when he get closer to her but suddenly he clentch his fist

" I wouldn't give up even if I have go against hyungs "

The night passed. In college yn is coming towards but people look at like she is kind of ghost . Yn reached college and girls laugh looking at her yn did't mind them but someone put leg in her way and yn fell on floor her

" Hey dumbo don't you have sense you should have iron your dirty clothes before wearing"

Yn stood up looking down " I fo..rg..ot in hu..rr.y"

Lisa and ruby laugh others also follow them lisa touch yn skirt like she is touching some kind of garbage

" Guys look how her clothes are sticking I feel like vomitting"

They again laugh and yn wiped her tears lisa held yn jaws saying " in my  house even my maids have clean clothes for dusting"

Yn did't say anything just hearing her and they said more hurtful words before leaving.

Yn is going towards her classroom and sat in last she is sweating because she came walking  her sister mily ruined her iron clothes and yn wore these clothes in hurry without iron but she didn't expect her this mistake will be reason of her humiliation.

Yn bend down to open her bag but then someone started to fan her with notebook yn look up and jungkook shows his bunny teeth yn smile nervously

" Wh .at a..re yo.u doing.."

Jungkook fasten his speed " because of your sweat you are looking hot and I don't want to die because of this hotness"

Yn did't get his words jungkook bend down " i thought you must be feeling hot "

Yn shook her head " n..oo I .ts f..ine'

Jungkook did it until her sweat dry and he gesture yn with eyebrows yn did't understood then he spoke

" Yn give me space I wanna sit here too,

Yn did't as she don't want others to become her enemies " YN COCKROACH" jungkook yelled and yn stood up and about to run but jungkook stood at her place laughing
" You c..an sit now it's gone " he said laughing hard.

Yn show him fake angry face then she sat beside him . The lecture is going on jimin and taehyung sitting in middle of class yn is feeling something different safe yet scare what if jungkook also made fun of her dressing.

Yn took her bag and hug it covering her front area jungkook saw how she is clentching her bag he smiled saying
" Yn why did you do match with me "

Yn narrowed her eyes then jungkook whipser " the colour of shirt you are wearing exactly same am wearing inners.

Jungkook look at him being shocked and jungkook nervously smiled yn wanted to laugh but control jungkook mental smiled as he divert her mind .

" Look behind how that little shit is being romantic " jimin whisper to taehyung.

" Just let him reach home we will hit his ass" taehyung whisper back

" Ofcourse am elder than you and him still don't have girlfriend how can he " taehyung smirk and jimin show him anger .

....

You are elder than them atleast you should have known this .
Jhope look down as yoongi is scolding him .

" I just forgot "

" He is our responsibility and I don't want because of him yn family put in danger " Jin said being serious.

" I will try to make him get it "

" No I will talk to him " yoongi said getting up.

........