part:3

Lisa came to rescue her friend

" It's not her fault it was yn who came running and got hit with waiter"

Jungkook clentch his fist and took steps  towards rubby " you wouldn't bark huh" jungkook said and rubby held table which was behind her back then she spoke shuttering

" Sh..e brok..e gl..ass..es s.o ju..st wan..ted to st..op h..er a..f..ter causing damage"

Jungkook held her arm tightly jerked her saying " if I see you around her in future then be ready for concequences" he said dangerously and ruby glup nodding .

Jungkook eyes soften when he saw yn she is looking down but jungkook's next action made everyone shocked and Lisa burn in anger he picked yn in bridal style and left from there.other three follow him.

Jungkook made yn sat on bench side of road and four of them stood around her securing her from cold jungkook sat infront of her and put his index finger under her chin

" Why are you feeling scared huh are you scared of us ?

He asked softly and yn look up " a.mm so..rr..y i did't d..o that o..n purpose.."

Jungkook smiled unknowingly and started to button his coat as she is wearing it .

" Those bitches deserves punishment " jimin said and yn shook her head

Pl..ease d..ont th..ey w.ill  hu..rt m..e f..or I..t think..ing i told.. you to d..o this "

Jhope patted her head " don't worry now we are with you "

Jungkook is feeling like this moment can't end he wants to hear her more feel her words , wants to secure her.

" Tell us your adress we will drop you" taehyung said taking out his car keys .

Yn shook her head but jungkook rub her hands " it's safe we wouldn't harm you"

Yn nodded and she sat with jungkook on front seat taehyung and jhope sat behind .

Whole ride yn was silent then jungkook opened door for her as they reached on her pointing destination.

" We will meet tomorrow" jungkook said smiling and yn left saying thankyou.

They also left from there and jungkook did't get sleep whole night as when he close his eyes he always see yn face . His heart feel warm when he thinks about her .the night passed like this .

It's morning yn did house chores and she went terrace to check on his coat but it still wet as she washed it after coming back . Yn left for college as she don't want to get scolded by professor again.

Here jungkook reached college before time and jimin spoke while yawing " you dickhead why you want to come early huh and why you bring us with you"

Exactly " taehyung said

I will tell you just because patience" jungkook said looking outside of window .

Students started to gather but yn still did't arrive jungkook is feeling sad as yn did't came but his face light up as he saw yn coming while breathing heavily liked she came running. Jungkook took his banana shake and run towards her.

He stood Infront of her while extending it " have it you are getting out of breath "

Yn shook her head breathing heavily but jungkook gave her forcefully and yn took a sip then professor came and they went inside classroom.

The whole lecture jungkook eyes were on yn . Her fashion is so simple no makeup no jewellery.

Jungkook is admiring her then jimin hit him with his elbow" now you wanna eat her alive " he tease him and jungkook glare at him.

It's lunch break and yn avoid cafeteria food  sometimes firstly she has to spent money secondly she don't want any drama lisa and rubby always find ways to bully her.

Lucy came to yn " hey buddy how are you last night I did't see you where you went huh?

she asked faking her cute expression she knows what happened but for her wellbeing she didn't protest against lisa and ruby.

" Ac..ctually I ca..me ear..ly" yn said hiding truth but not knowing pairs of eyes and ears are just stuck on her.

Ruby left as she is hungry and yn don't want to eat but then jungkook stood again infront of her out of sudden and yn flinched

" Hey yn"

H..ii " yn said

" Why you didn't go to eat " he asked sitting on desk still reaching her level .

" A.mm no..t hung..ry " she said avoiding eye contact.

" Ac.. cutally y..our co..at wa..s wet I was..Hed I..t be.. cause it got stain f..rom my clothes i w.ill return..i..t tomorrow"

Jungkook gave her warm smile and nodded then he asked " why you lie to your friend about yesterday"

" I d..ont want h..er to g..et in tro..uble bec..ause of m..e"

Jungkook nodded .

The break got finished and taehyung,jimin ,jhope came but saw jungkook is talking with yn .

" Yn how are you " jimin asked and she nodded saying fine .

Here lisa did't came college as yesterday night she fuck with her boyfriend and enjoying with him.

Ruby also did't come so yn is safe for today .

College finished and yn left before jungkook ask to give her lift .she went on work as the owner of shop is so strict about punctuality.

" Don't worry she will come tomorrow" jimin said and jungkook nodded .

Jungkook and his brothers are sitting then namjoon spoke " so jungkook when did you meet her first "

He look at him being shocked but jimin smirked and jungkook understood

" On first day of college"

AND YOU FELL FOR HER IN ONE DAY " yoongi shout

Jungkook nodded then Jin spoke " lets find out about her history "

.................

Don't worry guys this story is also dark you will enjoy it.

Please vote 70