Chapter 3: Hell Is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Rose walked down the walkway outside of the castle with Brendanus.

"I can't believe he's gonna be gone." Rose sighed.

"Well, I have a feeling he is not going to go down easy. He will hang in there." Brendanus answered and Rose walked closer to him and grabbed his hand.

"YOU TWO NEED TOO GET BACK IN HERE!!!" A guard yelled from a distance and he seemed to be in a slight panic as snow started to fall.

" WE ARE GOING INTO THE FOREST, AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL MY FAMILY, AND THAT'S AN ORDER!!!" Rose shouted.

" YOU ARE SO STUBBORN BUT I HAVE TO OBEY YOU!!!! I FUCKING HATE IT YOUR MAJESTY!!!" The guard shouted and Rose and Brendanus let out a laugh and they went into the forest which was snowy and just stunning. They were just looking all around and they were smiling. Then Brendanus put his arms around Rose and she just grinned from ear to ear and she closed her eyes and put her head right under his.

They had been in the forest about ten minutes and then the guard saw something that made him do something he didn't want to do. There was a man in a black suit with a silver mask.

"An Assasin, oh my god." The guard said as the man just stared at him from about two miles away and then the guard ran into the castle. " YOUR MAJESTY!!!!" The guard shouted.

Elesia and Summit were sitting in the great hall together while Ember was doing ninja moves.

"I'm gonna kick that boys ass if he hurts my Rose. He's gonna regret falling in love with her." Ember said as he did each move. Summit frowned and looked at Elesia.

" Ok, I'm gonna go and get something to eat." Summit sighed and then he walked out of the hall and as he got to the kitchen he heard a man running and shouting for him. He ran back out of the kitchen and saw the guard.

"Oh thank God, your majesty! Wait, you're sick, you can't help me!" The guard panicked and Summit stopped him.

"I'm not that sick, what is going on?" Summit asked as he grabbed the mans shoulder to stop him from running to someone else.

"Ok, so Rose and Brendanus went out to the forest alone, and they were in there a few minutes and then a man, an Assasin, he was out there, and he went into the forest. He's after one of them!" The guard shouted and Summits heart started to beat fast and he started to breath quickly.

"Come on!" Summit yelled and he started to run down the hallway and to the stables and the two of them got on a horse and before the guard could get all the way on one Summit took off, and the guard fell and hit his head and passed out. Summit didn't notice this though.

All Summit could do was think of Rose. He grew closer and closer to the forest and started to hear a struggle. That's when his heart started to beat faster than he could handle. He couldn't keep up with it and started to struggle to breathe. Then the horse was scared by something and it stopped suddenly and Summit was thrown into the forest and he landed face first in the snow. Summit started to crawl because he wasn't strong enough to get on his feet.

Then he saw Rose and Brendanus who were trying not to get hurt. The assassin got closer and closer, but the two of them didn't have any weapons to fight with. Summit then realized what was happening. Summits lungs filled with pain. He put his hands on his chest as they shook and he moved them away and then he saw that the red spot had covered both of his lungs completely and his lungs were almost dead. Summit looked up as the image disappeared. He saw the light in the Sky grow bigger. Then he saw that the Assassin had stabbed Brendanus in the leg and Brendanus fell to the ground as he grasped it. The Assassin was after Rose and he was about to stab her. As he was starting to grab her Summit pulled out his knife and then he pulled his strength together and stumbled over to the Assassin and when the Assassin turned around he was too late, Summit stabbed the Assassin. They both fell to the ground. Summit had been unharmed but his lungs were dying. Rose saw that the Assassin was dead and she ran over to her grandfather and fell to her knees.