Chapter 7: Better A Witty Fool Than A Foolish Wit

West had found it, there was a way to destroy Far Doracha and it wasn't as difficult as he thought it would be. He was reading through it as he sat there at his fathers desk and then his fathers computer made a noise and West stopped and looked at the computer. His father had an email. West opened the email and it was Summits agent. It read:

What the hell Summit?! Why didn't you tell me you were going to die!? You are my best author and I can't just sit here and let you die! What am I supposed to do?! I need a best selling author! You were supposed to start an actual book series that didn't have poetry in it! We had that press conference and people are going to expect it. You said your sending your last poetry book, what am I supposed to do since you can't write that? Huh?! Answer me Summit! ASAP!

Your Agent

West took this as a challenge and he grinned. He started to write an email to this agent.

Dear Agent,

This is West Peter Merrow, and I am the son of Summit Merrow. I have the same Writing skills and my father and I would like to write this series if you would accept me as your new author. While I am only sixteen, my father was the same age when he started, and I have a son now, and a fiancé, and I would love to create this book series for you.

West sent this and then he waited and moments later the agent emailed back.

West, why would you write the book? Where is your father?

West took a deep breath in and then exhaled and wrote back.

My father passed away two days ago. He died while saving his granddaughter, my niece, Rose. He told me what this storyline was supposed to be, but I will need time to plan it all out.

West waited for his answer with anticipation and there was a long delay. About twenty minutes later there was an answer.

You have my sympathy young West and your family has my condolences. It will be difficult to let go of such an incredible author, but life happens or in this case, death happens. I will get back with you in two weeks time. At that time you must have a story line, a title, and a dedication for all of your books in the series, and you will figure out how many books there will be. Honestly, I can't believe a human could be so creative. Your father has a grand imagination. His fairy tales in his poetry were so incredible, I am sure you will have the same imagination as he had. Tell your mother I feel for her, and from a professional perspective, it is nice doing business with you kid, don't disappoint me.

Sincerely,

Your new agent

West grinned and then got back to reading about all of the details of how to kill Far Doracha. He felt his father put his hands on his shoulder and it was almost as if he was telling West that he was proud of him.

"West?" That voice wasn't inside Wests head, it sounded like Rose. West looked up and saw Rose with Ivy and Jammie and West stood up and ran over to Ivy and picked her up, spun her around, and started to cry. Then the reality hit him and he put her on the ground.

"Where's Jammie?" West asked. Ivy frowned and pointed to Jammie and West looked over and his mouth dropped.

"What the hell happened?!" West yelled in disbelief.

"It's a long story." Rose answered and West looked over at her and couldn't help but smile. He grabbed both Jammie and Rose and hugged them both.

"Don't you ever run away again, and don't you ever leave my side." West cried as he felt hundreds of emotions at once. He stepped back as he felt Summits soul and he knew that Summits soul wasn't happy, it was upset. "What's happened, who died?" Elesia decided to address the situation.