Chapter 4: Deny They Father and Refuse Thy Name

"Who the hell are you?" West asked as he stood in front of Rose protectively and the man smiled slightly.

" I am known by many names, but the most commonly referred to name is the Dark Man, however, I refer to my name as Far Dorocha." The man answered and West knew who he was.

"What do you want with my niece?" West asked and the man didn't say a word. "Ok, you are deciding to be a stubborn," West started.

"I want nothing WITH your niece." The man sighed.

"Well then why have you sent assassins?!" West snapped and Far Dorocha just laughed.

"I said I don't want anything WITH your niece. What I meant was that I want your niece. I don't want anything with her, I just want HER." Far sighed.

"Well she is in love, you have no control over her, and you will not get her." West replied cunningly and Far looked surprised.

"You know me well, but yet again, you do not know me at all, because you would know to be more cautious when speaking to me." Far added and then he threw a knife towards West and it hit him in the leg.

"How do you expect me to go with you if you kill people that I love?" Rose cried and the man was set back by this. She was so kind and thoughtful. It felt unnatural, like he could feel the love. He was evil and yet, she caused him to fall in love.

"I assure you he is going to be just fine. I just wanted to have a moment with you." Far replied and he got closer to her and ran his hands through her hair. "You are going to cause quite a problem for me. I hate it, but I'm going to have to ," He started as he pulled another knife out and was about to stab Rose, but West saw this, pulled the knife out of his body and stood up and stabbed the man first.

Far didn't move, and he seemed to be unaffected. He slowly turned to West with a grin.

"I'm immortal genius." The man said and then the knife shot out of his back and went into Wests heart.

"Uncle West!!!" Rose cried as West hit the ground and stopped breathing. Far looked at him and saw that he was dead and walked over and pulled the knife out and then turned on Rose and didn't seem to be bothered by the look of fear and despair on her face. He rose the knife and was about to kill Rose.

"Now where were we?" Far laughed and then as he brought the knife down West appeared in front of him and grabbed the knife and took it from his hand. Far stood there in shock.

"You may be immortal, but I've got 10 lives bitch!" West yelled and West dropped kicked him and he stumbled back.

"This isn't over. Keep an eye on your precious little flower." Far said and then he disappeared into thin air. West tried to flip out his wings but when nothing happened he realized that he could no longer fly. He turned to his niece and hugged her.

"It's gonna be ok. We will have you under constant observation, and," West started and Rose backed up.

"And my freedom will be gone." Rose was upset about this. She didn't want to live in fear.

"Rose you could die if you are not looked after! It's not safe to wonder around like you have been." West pleaded and this really upset Rose.

"So what, are you saying that it's my fault that Summit died?" Rose asked.

"No, he was going to die that day even if you would have been safe. Rose, all I'm doing is trying to protect you. I finally know your destiny, and you have to be watched over because we need to get you ready. You are going to go to battle with him, and you can run and hide, but you will still have to do it. That's how destinies work. Trust me. I know." Rose just shook her head at her uncle and this made him feel the fear that he was going to lose her.