3rd month: Night Desires (Sweet and Salty)

Lute's emotionality has passed, but strange eating habits have appeared. Those dishes that she usually did not like, Lute began to eat with pleasure. She wanted both sweet and salty at the same time — Lute couldn't decide and ended up eating two completely different dishes at once. 

Adam was very surprised by this, but, as with all the changes that overtook them as future parents, he tried not to pay too much attention... If the taste preferences of the beloved did not reach the point that Lute specifically woke him up at night — simply because she wanted, once again, to eat something unusual — that Adam had to find on his own. But — in the name of love for Lute and their baby — he was ready. 

It happened now: Adam felt a careful nudge in the back. With a snort, he reluctantly woke up. Glancing at his half-naked lover, dressed only in a short, nightgown, Adam sleepily murmured:

— Just tell me what you want.

— Ice cream with pickles on it. 

Adam sighed loudly and wearily got out of bed, going to get his beloved what she wanted... Lute just watched him expectantly, holding her hands on her stomach — which was gradually getting bigger. 

A joyful smile lit up her when the expectant mother saw the desired food in the hands of her beloved — sweet and salty together. Adam sat down, preparing to carefully hand her the dish, but Lute greedily snatched it away before. 

She began to enjoy the salty ice cream. Adam smiled cheerfully, watching how traces of cream remained on his beloved's cheeks, and at times there was a soft crunch of a bitten cucumber. He laughed affectionately, looking at his beloved — even now, disheveled by sleep and driven by appetite, Lute was charming-beautiful in her nightgown, which hugged her growing tummy

Lute almost finished eating when, hearing her lover's laughter, she turned around and looked at him in surprise:

— What's the matter? Do I look ridiculous?

— You eat so funny, honey. And no, you're beautiful. 

— Hey! Actually, we are eating: me and our child! 

— Yes, my love. I suppose now the baby is glad that he ate with his mother, — Adam smiled, gently placing his palm on her stomach. 

— More than enough, — satisfied Lute finished the rest of the ice cream and cucumber. 

Adam touched his beloved's chin, brushing the remnants of ice cream from her cheeks with his finger, and then pulled her to him and kissed her sweetly. Lute succumbed in bliss, hugging his neck, and only deepened their kiss. 

Adam pulled back, breathing hotly. 

— Have I already told you how sweet you are? 

— More than once, — Lute ran her palm over his cheek, and then put her hands on his strong shoulders.

— Then don't force me now, — Adam whispered, slowly running his palm over his beloved's bare knees, lifting her dress and reaching her waist — and with the other palm running along the inside of her thighs. 

Adam was grinning playfully, but Lute stopped him by taking his hand and pressing it to her tummy. He looked at her: Lute was smiling wearily at him, she wanted to sleep. His beloved's needs were more important than his. 

— Anything else, my apple? — Adam asked before they lay down. 

— Just you. Your warmth. The two of us. 

Adam lay down with his beloved, hugging her shoulders and tummy. 

— Good night, little one! — Adam murmured, leaning over her stomach. — I'm sure he can hear us already. 

Lute smiled, already falling asleep. 

— Sweet dreams, Lutie. — Adam kissed her on the cheek and soon fell asleep himself.