6th month: Morning Of Pleasure (18+!)

It was too early, and Lute woke up to the sharp thrusts of her son under her heart. At the sixth month, their baby became very active...

Lute did not want to wake up her beloved, but silently shook him by the shoulder...

— Are you okay, my love? — Adam asked excitedly when he woke up.

— Yes... it's just that our boy is kicking all over me, — Lute put his palm to her stomach.

— And that's why you woke me up? — Adam replied irritably and turned back. Lute became sad, but immediately hissed when the baby kicked hard in her stomach. 

Adam instantly turned to his beloved again: he hugged her bare shoulder and kissed her on the cheek, and put his palms on her tummy. 

— Hey, my apple! Don't be upset, I didn't mean to. — Adam bent down and kissed her round tummy. Lute smiled brightly...

... Adam again noted her beauty and attractiveness in the rays of dawn. 

— Darling... let me talk to him. — Adam smiled fervently and, hugging his beloved's tummy, pressed his lips to it: he began to talk to his future son... Lute put her hands on her lover's tousled hair. Adam told their kid fairy tales, funny jokes and told him how the three of them would spend their time. 

The baby began to kick again calmly, as if fascinated by dad's stories. Lute was so grateful to her beloved. 

The kid put his fist in his father's palm. 

— Yes, baby: it's your dad playing with you, — Adam kissed his beloved's tummy again. 

He got up and approached her, smiling playfully. Lute put her hands on his shoulders. The future parents kissed. 

Adam pulled down his beloved's nightgown — her breasts were exposed. He ran his palms over them, kissed the excited nipples, pressed his ear, listening to the beating of his beloved's heart, under which another, tiny heart of his son was pounding. Lute moaned sweetly. 

Adam realized that he had to continue: he pulled off his beloved's black, lace panties and approached the most intimate. Lute felt his warm breath between her legs and blushed...

— Just relax and let me give you the pleasure you deserve... the queen of my heart. — Adam whispered, and Lute opened her hips completely. 

Adam touched the bump of her clitoris, pressed his finger on it and playfully moved it — Lute moaned desirably. 

Adam grinned and slowly ran his tongue over her wet folds. He abruptly squeezed the waist of his beloved and penetrated her with his tongue. He moved it in her pleasantly, drove along the crotch, and gently tugged the bead of the clitoris with the tip of his tongue... Lute moaned loudly and pressed her hips against her lover; her graceful knees trembled, and she threw them over his strong shoulders. Lute grabbed his brown hair and wanted more... Adam madly adored her at such moments — he had complete power over his beloved when he caressed her, and she begged him. Adam was pleased and licked her even sweeter. He was made for this: his delicate nose pushed straight in her bosom, while his tongue wriggled in her crotch. 

Lute shook with pleasure, wanting to squeeze her hips, but Adam wouldn't let her, grabbing them and holding them open in front of him. 

He approached and kissed his beloved. The baby pushed softly — feeling the love of his parents... 

— Yes, baby, your mom and dad love each other so much... and are really waiting for you. — Adam kissed her belly warmly —which was already fully rounded.

Without delay, with a lustful glance at his beloved, Adam entered her. Lute put her arm around his shoulder and whispered to him to continue. Adam moved in her gradually, gaining speed. Lute wrapped her legs around his waist. She was so wet and hot — he felt insanely good: Adam threw his head back and covered his eyes with pleasure as he slid into her. He pushed into his beloved quickly — feeling the pleasure coming from the bottom of his stomach, but at the same time carefully — so as not to harm their child, who was growing up under her heart. 

Adam felt satisfied, burying himself in his beloved's neck and holding his breath — and then wearily collapsed next to her, carefully hugging her tummy. 

— It's time to start a new day... my apple. — Adam kissed Lute on the cheek. 

— Maybe a little later? — the expectant mother charmingly covered their naked bodies with a blanket, snuggling up to her beloved. Their closeness weakened her; besides, Lute did not get enough sleep, awakened by the movements of their baby. 

— But I want you to get up now! — Adam repeated urgently, hoping that Lute would listen to him. 

— Please... my beautiful angel, — Lute hugged his shoulder, sleepily closing her eyes and yawning. She wanted to rest so much, and Adam saw it – and humbled his desires. 

— You've changed with pregnancy, my love... — he smiled, — but that's how it should be, because you're carrying my baby, — Adam kissed her tummy, and Lute with a smile already fell asleep again — in order to rest at least a little. 

— It's not easy with your mom, — Adam whispered as the kid pushed his fist into his palm, — but she's going to be your best.