The news

Hope got an invitation from her brother to visit him in New Orleans she was surprised as her brother knew the scars that the city had left had not yet been healed but she knew it was important. so here she was back in the town where she was called a princess and regarded as royalty mainly because she was a tribrid which made her more powerful than others.

"I am home people!" Hope shouted making her family aware of her presence. "You know everyone in this house had super hearing, right?" came Kol's voice Davina right behind him. Hope hugged them both. No matter how much she hated the city she loved her family with all her heart. "Do you have any idea why Marcel called me?" Hope felt a wave of shock as they shook their heads. Marcellus never hid anything from the family. "I'll go see what's up," she said as she made her way up the stairs to her brother's study. Knocking was a habit she was not very fond of so Hope straight up barged in.

 "why did you call me" "Well, hello to you too" Family squabbling was what she missed the most. "I'm happy to have you back hope but I know you don't like being in the city, so I'll cut to the chase and leave the decision-making to you. You know about the cold ones and their community." Class 6 chapter 1 origin of the species she remembered it perfectly, so she nodded. "I had a friend in the war. Jasper. He was also trying to do good from his side and we are friends to this date. He needs a favor from me. He has a niece who is part human and part vampire." Hope interrupted him and said "Let me guess. People now want her dead because she is different." Hope felt nausea hit her she said that memories of her struggle flashed through her eyes. "Right on the dot but it's not the people of that community but their leaders, Volturi. Remember them?" "Yep. They were at some of Dad's parties. Aro, Caius, and Marcus." 'Italian scums' is what her father liked to call them.

"so do you mind going to Forks and staying there to make sure the child is safe?" without even skipping a heartbeat she replies "Of course. I'll leave tomorrow." Marcel loved his sister for this and hugged her "just one thing." She said making the atmosphere tense "Forks! Really? Next, you tell me there is a town called Spoons!" she said as she left the room leaving her brother giggling.