Truth be told

The party continued for a while, and everyone went home leaving Hope, Sam, Jacob, Paul, and William. "Look all I want is for you to support the Cullen in the fight." Hope knew it was barbaric, but she would do it for the child. "No. they are bloodsuckers." Sam said.

"The life of a child is at stake!!" "The child is an abomination." Her blood boiled as she heard that, but she kept her cool. "She is a child who did not choose this life. She is innocent and just because there is a chance she might be dangerous in the future does not change anything now. until she does something she is innocent" Jake said, "Still, what guarantees that the bloodsucker won't kill us the first chance they get after we help them?" Hope knew she would have to expose herself to get them on the Cullens' side. "I will." It was Paul who spoke next "The only reason you are here is because Jacob wanted us to hear you out and we declined so get out of here now we can only tolerate so much from a bloodsucker so get out of la push now!" that was it for hope. She was done speaking nicely. 

"What if I don't." they got close. "We will drag you out of La Push." Hope laughed "As if you can. You have my word Paul you won't even manage to land a scratch on me. Leave me, you can't even hurt a fly. You are one of the weakest wolves I've ever seen." Paul started to visibly get angry. "Easy now Paul." Sam started to calm him down. Hope knew he was about to turn so she turned her eyes and looked him straight in the eye and said, "Calm the fuck down!" Sam had thought it was idiotic, but it worked and then Sam noticed her eyes and went cold with fear. Her eyes replicated the moon. white pupil and black eye with a lining of blue around them. That of the Alpha queen. He bent the knee which shocked everyone and then Jacob followed after even William and then Paul. "Please get up." They did and then William asked, "Who are you?" the one question Hope dreads "I am the daughter of the original hybrid a werewolf and a vampire Nikluse Mikealson and the alpha of Crescents Haley Marshal-Kenner who was a descendent of Iduna. My grandmother was a powerful dark witch. She created the vampires and cold ones. That makes me a tribrid."

"I think my mind just exploded." Said Paul. "Why did I listen to you?" he asked, "Because since I am from the bloodline of the creator, Iduna and Ester, I have power over all werewolves," Sam confirmed they would fight for Cullen after that Hope took off vamping to the Cullen house, she had to tell the Cullens now. "Everyone was just back from hunting when Hope entered. "Just in time, I have to tell you all something," Carlisle spoke. The Cullen had decided that they would surrender to the Volturi because they didn't want people to get hurt and the odds were not in their favor at all. It was hard but they knew if things went south Jake would take Renesmee and run till they were safe. "I have no words to describe how touched I am that you all left your life and joined me and my family to stand up against the Volturi but we have to come to the realization that we neither have the numbers nor the power to beat them." Carlisle paused to let the news sink in. "we have decided to surrender." Hope couldn't believe it. They were giving up!

"So you're just giving up?" Benjamin spoke hopes minds. "Renesmee would have a safe life if we do," Bella spoke. "Will she have a happy life? What happens when she grows up? Asks for you only to find you that you lost hope. Trust me Bella, absent parents are worse than dead parents whatever the reason for absence." I was like her life all over again. "We know hope and it pains us that we won't be able to see her. But if we fight it would be suicide not just us but all of you." Hope could've kept her secret and let their family go to hell but she wasn't her father. "What if I told you, you could win?" Carlisle wanted to believe her "How?" was all he could say. "The wolves are ready to fight for you and I..." She was trying to put it less terrifyingly "I never told you what I am." Emmett spoke "What do you mean? We know you're a vampire that is different from us." Hope wanted them to not judge her after she told the truth. "So, the thing is I am the most powerful supernatural out there." Edward was in no time for the jokes they were discussing her daughter's future after all. "Hope. You are a friend of my brother's friend and that is the only reason I am tolerating you so please stop with the jokes and hopes." This was it. Hope's eyes turned, veins appeared, and color changed as she moved towards Edward and the thunder could be heard outside. "Do you think I am joking now?" After a moment of silence, Hope sat back down and continued. "So, what the hell was that?" said Tanya. "I am the daughter of the original hybrid a werewolf and a vampire Nikluse Mikealson and the alpha of Crescents Haley Marshal-Kenner who was a descendent of Iduna. My grandmother was a powerful witch. She created the vampires and cold ones. That makes me a" "Tribrid" Carlisle couldn't believe it "There were rumors that a tribrid was born to the mikealsons but I never believed them." Hope had not expected that. "Well as you can see, I am very alive." Everyone took some time to process the info before Jasper spoke "I have to ask how Marcel got to you?" Hope suddenly remembered that she had forgotten to call Marcel. "He's, my brother. My father adopted him and the time he was in the army he was rebelling because my dad refused him to see my aunt." Rose was confused "Wait why?" "Because he was in love with her. I know it's weird, but they're now happily married so who gives a shit." There was a moment of silence before Bella asked, "Does that mean we have a chance?" She reminded Hope of her mother. "No" everyone was stunned by hopes statement "This means you will win. I will bring Volturi to its knees if that is what it takes." Jasper could feel relief flowing through the room. "Thank you hope." Edward said "But there is one thing," Hope said "What is it "said Esme who was starting to like Hope. "I have power and I have used it before, but I have never really fought a war..." the room busted with laughter "No problem kid we'll train you." Emmett was loving hopes style powerful yet normal not mad like most. They all went along telling stories and stuff. Hope told them about how vampires were made, and it was definitely a showstopper. She was now sitting on the bench outside. Today's events brought up memories she had buried long ago.