Arrival

After a short flight, she reached Forks, and God! was this town dull. She was outside the Cullen estate now. ringing the doorbell, she felt 15 of them before they opened the door, and when they did she was left mortified for a second almost everyone she saw had pale white skin and blood-red eyes. "Can we help you?" asked the man who opened the door. "Yes, is this residence of the Cullen family?" Hope was a copy of her uncle Elijah when she was talking with people he didn't know. "Yes, this is. I am Carlisle Cullen, and you are?" asked the guy. "I am hope. I am here on behalf of Marcel Gerald." Seeing the confusion hope continued. "I am looking for a Jasper" As if on cue Jasper joined everyone and Hope recognized him from a photo Marcel showed her. "Marcellus gives his best regards and apologies for not being able to join the fight himself," Hope said, and she knew she had jaspers trust because only a handful of people knew Marcel's true name. "Come in, please," Carlisle said after Jasper nodded. Hope was relieved that the owner invited her in, and she didn't have to explain the whole invitation thing. "An introduction would be nice and why do you want to fight a fight that's not yours?" said a girl with blond hair that reminded Hope of her aunt. "Ok so I am Hope Mikealson I'm technically 17 cause that's when I turned into a vampire. The reason I want to fight is that Jasper is a good friend of my brother, and I don't like people who hurt kids or hate against others just because they are different and this Volturi or whatever is doing both things so I'm helping." hope hoped no one here knows about the Mikealson family. "Wait. Mikealson as in the first generation of vampires!?" Said an elder-looking man and his words terrified everyone.

"That would be my father and his siblings. Now no more questions for me. When is this Volturi going to attack?" Hope didn't want to think of her father right now. "When the snow sticks to the ground." Said a really pretty girl with a pixie cut. "That's specific." Scarsam runs deep in her family. "Anyways. Now an introduction would be nice." Hope said directly to the who had said the same thing a while back to hope. "I am Carlisle, and this is my wife Esme." Said the guy who opened the door and then motioned to the women beside him after continuing "Alice and Jasper. Alice can see the future though she did not see you coming, and Jasper can dabble with emotions." Carlisle who Hope understood was the head of the house motioned toward the couple. Hope was sure Alice couldn't see because Hope had her friend Cleo also a future seer put a spell on her. Jasper was marcels friend meaning he is her friend as well. "Emmett and Rosaline." Emmett was like Marcel and Rosaline's aunt Rebekah. "Edward and Bella. They are Renesmee's parents. Edward is a mind reader and Bella is a shield." Hope's eyes grew wide as she looked at Bella. One of the first things she learned when she was reading about their kind was that a shield was the best defense from any kind of magic. "These are our friends Benjamin, Tanya, Kate, Peter, and Jacob." This was not enough for a fight but with hope on their side, this was a win. "Jacob, are you a wolf?" Jacob was surprised but nodded. Hope had sensed him before but didn't say anything till now. "Nice. Which one?" seeing Jacob confused Hope mentally cursed. She always forgot not everyone went to a school that taught them about supernaturals. "Leave that. Do you have a pack?" "I do but they don't talk to vampires, and you are not allowed in la push, I am here because of Bella, and Renesmee." His voice was laced with venom. Classic wolfs. Marcel had told Hope about the treaty "Just arrange a meeting with your pack and elders. As for the treaty." Veins appeared under her eyes. "I am not a cold one." Jasper could feel everyone was terrified of the new discovery, so he used his powers to calm down the group.