MEETING THE PACK

Afterthat Hope meets Renesmee and she is instantly reminded of the time she was theone in her place with her family protecting her. Later she is informed by Jacobthat the pack has decided to meet her, so she gets ready and leaves with him toLa Push. The whole ride she could feel him side-eying her. "They will talk withyou after the bonfire. Everyone has been told to be on their best behavior."Said Jacob as they reached. Hope suddenly felt a tug one she hadn't felt indecades. The hollow. This must be where one of the bones is. She saw a bunch ofpeople sitting around a bonfire and they all turned as they saw her. A man and aboy got up. To her surprise, the boy was the alpha. She felt it and the manmust be an elder. "Sam Uley. Alpha of the Quileute pack." Said the boy. "Hopemikealson. Alpha of the crescent pack." Hope says while shaking his hand."William Black" said the man. Hope just smiled. They went and sat with theothers as she felt the hollow again, stronger this time. "Please continue whatyou were saying, William." Said a lady after which William told the story oftheir pack making Hope realize they were spirit wolves. 

"So, Hope. You got anystories to tell?" Said a very enthusiastic and very young boy. "Would you liketo know how wolves were created?" The boy looked like his mind would explode.Even those who were not listening earlier now had their eyes on hope. "I alwayswondered that, but no one knew." Said sam. "Well then let's start. So, everythingbegan 1500 years ago when a witch was born with devastating power. So powerfuland merciless that she started killing her own tribe. The people who once lovedher had decided to kill her for good. So, on the night of a full moon, the tribewith the help of wolves caught the girl and the only way to kill her was bysomeone she shared blood with. Her mother. But before dying she cast a spell in Latin that loosely translates to

 'In the light of the moon you caught me so I willmake you slave to the moon. With wolves, you caught me so you shall become one. With magic, you hold me so you shall lose it. With my own blood, you killme so in blood shall the curse pass and you did all this to kill me so withdeath shall it all start.' After her death, the mother turned into the firstwerewolf, the whole tribe next. In the morning the chief head divided theremains among 4 people who went their separate ways. Sprite wolves aredifferent because their ancestors did not participate in the killing therefore Iduna the witch who casted the spell lessened their curse." Hope finished the story asthey all felt silent deciding whether to believe her or not before the youngboy spoke again. "That's a good bedtime story but I don't buy it. I meanwitches aren't even real." Almost everyone agreed with him. "Said thewerewolf," Jacob spoke for the first time since they got there. "Do you want proof?"they nodded and so Hope looked at the fire casting a spell that made hercontrol it. She raised her hand and the fire rose to an unusual height everyonelooked like they saw an alien. "You are an amazing person hope Mikealson butdoes that mean one of the bones is here and how do you know all this?" Ofcourse, the Alpha will ask the smartest questions. "I go to a school forsupernaturals and as for the bone. Yes. I can feel its presence here. It has tobe something passed down and of high importance." Everyone started thinking."The necklace," said William motioning towards his wife who was wearing anecklace made of stones. "Do you mind if I see it?" She took it off and gave itto Hope. By merely touching it she could feel her in it. "Yep. This is it," shesaid as she gave it back. "Good to know it's in safe hands." The partycontinued for a while, and everyone went home leaving Hope, Sam, Jacob, Paul,and William.