teary goodbye

"The Salvatore school will be perfect for her and there is no way the volturie will be able to harm her there. It is your choice in the end, however." The battle ended two days ago, and Hope was now ready to go back. She met with the spirit tribe the day before and gave them a way to contact her If anything went wrong. Renesmee was asleep for now and she had already wished her goodbye. She hugged Carlisle and Esme then moved to Rosaline and Emmett. "You know you really remind me of my aunt and brother." Hearing this Emmett hugged her harder. "You have no idea how much you helped us." Edward and Bella were touched by her actions for their daughter and were on the verge of tears. She then hugged Alice and Jasper before conjuring a card and saying. "She is a friend and shares your gift. Maybe she can help you learn more about it. Her name is Cleo." Alice thanked Hope. "And you! Where is the embarrassing story you promised me!" Jasper laughed before telling her about one time Marcel accidentally proposed to a man dressed in women's clothes and then accidentally fell into a stream. "OMG. I am definitely using that." She bid everyone goodbye one last time before getting into her car.

Just as she drifted into her thoughts about her experience. The car came to a sudden halt as she saw Jacob standing there. She got out. "Thought you could leave without a goodbye?" He said as he hugged her. "You have opened my eyes, hope. You have reshaped everything I stand for. Thank you."

She was happy she could make a positive difference in someone's life. "Anytime. Spirit wolf" they laughed and then went their own ways.

In the car she remembered the past few days and smiled while thinking. 'I made you proud father, mother, uncle.'